Anger

That's when I saw her, Shea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I knew Colby was drunk, but seeing this made me upset. It hurt me, I liked him and seeing him with the girl that broke him made me even more upset. I ran out of the house without warning Bailey, or any of the boys.

I decided to text Bailey to let her know that I was outside waiting for her. I felt someone grab my shoulder and turn me around.

"What?!" I said turning around not knowing who it was. " What's Wrong with you?" Corey said. I looked down and away from him. "Nothing, I'm fine." " Your my sister I know when something is wrong, either tell me or I will go ask people." He said. "Fine! I-it's Colby." I said looking down fidgeting with me fingers.

Bailey walked outside and called for me. I told Corey I was staying with her and everything with Colby.

We got to Baileys apartment and we talked for a long time. I checked the time and it was 2:27 so as we were getting up to go to sleep someone  knocked on the door. "It's getting a little late, who is it?" I asked. " Um I don't know let me look." When she said that she opened the door and I hid behind the wall so I could still see who it was. " Can I speak to Lexi? Please." " Uh yeah Lexi! It's for you." I walk to the door and there he is standing right in front of me.

"Colby, it's 2:30 in the morning you should be with your little girlfriend and not here." I said with an angry tone. " Lexi, I'm sorry, I'm drunk and I wasn't thinking and she was the one who came on me! I couldn't get away from here. Do you really think I would want to be with her, she has hurt me so many times!" He said with sorrow in his eyes. "Colby, then why were you dancing with her, you didn't have to dance! You know mad that made me seeing her with you! She hurt you and that hurt me seeing you two after everything! Colby I thought I liked you but after tonight I don't know." I said shaking my head. Not believing that I just told him I liked him, it's over now. " Wait.. you liked me?" " Yes Colby I DID!" I said trying to walk back into the apartment. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around pulling me into a kiss. " Colby stop, what are you doing." "Sorry, I had to."He said looking down blushing. "Good night Colby." I walked back to the apartment and shut the door. I went to sleep and was already dreading what tomorrow was going to be like.