Instagram📸

A/N:So proud of the boys winning the choice YouTuber TCA!! They have came so far in life! I have no words. I'm just really happy for them. Funny thing was that they didn't know they won😂.

🖤Sam and Colby vs the world🖤

Now you can go on and read the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked upstairs with Colby following behind me. We walked to my room and I shut the door and sat him down on my bed. "Colby." I said looking up at him placing my hands on his knee. "What's wrong?" "So today when I went to the Mall with Bailey, these girls that I'm thinking are fans noticed me." I said looking down. "What's so bad about them noticing you, that's great!" He said with a smile on his face. "No Colby, it's bad. To them I'm just friends with you and the boys and they're already calling me names I don't want to hear or be called. Imagine what they will say when we tell them we're dating!" I said looking at him. "Like what were they saying." I told him what the girls were saying and what happened at the mall. "Lexi, I'm so sorry. We need to keep our relationship low key for a little until the fans lighten up about us." He said grabbing my hand. "Let's go back downstairs." He said getting up. "Finee." I said as I got up holding his hand.

"We should watch a movie." Kat said looking at all of us. "Yeah we should." Everyone agreed. The girls and I went to target and got drinks and snacks.

We got home, we all gathered around and turned on the movie. " Who wants snacks?" I said as I got up to go to the kitchen. "Me!" All of them yelled. I brought the snacks to the living room and sat down next to Colby. He put his arm around me and scooted me closer, I put my head in his shoulder and soon fell asleep halfway through the movie.

*Colbys POV**

As we got halfway through the movie I looked over and saw Lexi sleeping. I was thinking about what the girls said at the mall and I felt super bad for Lexi. I looked over and Sam and I were the only ones awake. "Hey Sam." I whispered yelled across the room. "Yeah" "Can you take a picture for me?" "Yeah of course." He got up and took my phone and took a picture. I was thinking about posting this picture on Instagram just to make it official to the fans. I posted the picture and turned my phone off looking at the sleeping Lexi next to me and smiled.

    Liked by: SamGolbach and 316,212 othersColbybrock: My happiness💖 8/12/19💖                              *Comments*

Colbybrock: My happiness💖 8/12/19💖
                              *Comments*

User1: Lexi! ❤️ Love this relationship already!

User2: Ahh it's Lexi  from the vids! SHIP❤️

User3: SHIP IT! ❤️

Hater1: Ew

Hater2: Slut

Hater3: She's too ugly for Colby.

Hater4: Colby could do so much better!

                      ~Load comments~