The news

I woke up excited knowing that I was now dating my long term crush. I rolled over to see him still sleeping, at least I thought. "It's not nice to stare you know." He said smiling. "Well sorry, your just too cute." I got up and walked downstairs with Colby following. "When are we going to tell them about us?" I asked looking up at him. "Today if you want to?" He said looking away from his phone. "Okay." We sat down on the couch both starring at our phones until Sam walked downstairs. "Hey man, we gotta film today." He said as he walked to the kitchen grabbing a water. "Alright what time?" "Around 3, we're exploring an abandoned building." "Okay."

Once everyone was awake we gathered them in the living room and told them we needed to tell them something. They all sat down and just looked at us. "So, you're all here and we have something to tell you.."I said looking at everyone. "We're dating!"He said also looking at everyone. They all had a big smile on their faces and they all said congratulations. But Jake spoke up, and this is when I realized we're in for a treat. "What about your fans? You know they're going to go crazy after they hear this news, I mean they are really protective over Colby." I looked at Colby with now a worried look. "We will figure it out."He said with a weak smile in his face.

By time we got done it was 2, so it was getting closer time for the boys to leave and film. "Hey do you wanna come with us again Lexi?" "As long as there is no Ouija bored involved yes." "I promise there isn't." "Okay then I need to go get changed. I ran upstairs and changed into

 I ran upstairs and changed into

Then we were on the way.

They propped the camera up on the back of Colby's car. They did the intro and explained the place they were going and the back story. Like always.

Later that night we kept hearing weird noises. I would jump and grab Colby, and every time I did Sam got it on Camera. After that I started to keep my distance remembering what Jake said earlier. I knew me jumping and grabbing him was a bad idea because people will still catch on just from the video.

We got home and I went straight to my room. Of course Colby followed me yelling my name. "Lexi!" "Hey stop!" "Why aren't you talking!" I left my door open for him to walk in and he shut it. "What's Wrong?" He asked placing his hand on my knee. "When we were there every time I grabbed you it was on camera and I didn't realize it and I was thinking about what Jake said earlier and all the hate I'm gonna to get and-." I tried to finish my sentence but Colby kissed me. "Like I said before it will be fine. We can make a post about it tomorrow."
"Okay , Good night." Good night."