New friend

***Next morning***
I woke up realizing that it was already 12:30PM. I heard voices coming from downstairs so I guessed the boys were awake. I haven't gotten to meet any of them yet because they weren't at the house when I got there, so hopefully I get to meet them today.

I got up and got ready, I was going to go to Tender Greens anyway so I might as well have gotten ready. So I got up and changed.

 So I got up and changed

I went down stairs and heard them talking in the living room so I walked around the corner and when I did I saw him sitting there

Lexi: " Colby?!" I said as my mouth dropped

Colby: " Lexi?!" What are you doing here?"

Corey: " Wait, you two already know each other? You just got here yesterday Lexi and no one was here?"

Lexi: " Well, I got hungry so I went to go find something to eat and I walked into Tender Greens and him and his friend were inside, and went on from there...."

Colby: " yeah, so again Lexi, why are you here?"

Corey : " well she's my sister and "

Lexi: " and I live here" I said cutting Corey off

Lexi: " Well , I'm going to go find something to eat since you have no food in the house"" I said looking at Corey " See ya later" I said and left.

I got to Tender greens and ordered my food. I sat down and when I looked at the door the guy Colby was sitting with yesterday walked in. I looked away and ate my food hoping he wouldn't notice me. He then walked over and I looked up.

??:" Hey, aren't you the girl from yesterday?"

Lexi: " Umm yeah why?"

?? " Well my name is Brennen Taylor and I was just wondering if you wanted to be friends"

Lexi: " Yeah of course I need to friends since I just moved here. My names Lexi"

Brennen: " Well we should get to know each other a little bit more. I have a few friends but I also need more."

Lexi: " Yeah I only have Corey and he's my brother. I've never really had friends it's only been one, and we've been friends since elementary"

Brennen: " Well you will have to tell me more about her later. Here's my number text me and we can meet up again, but I got to go see ya later"

He got up and left. I was glad he came up to me and talked because I really do need new friends here in L.A.