Excitement

I looked at my phone and when I did I was shocked. My best friend ever since elementary school texted me!

** Text message** B=Bailey L=Lexi

B- Omg heyyyyy girl how have you been!! It's been forever since we have spoke!

                          L- Omg heyyy!! I've been good , how about you!! I miss you so much

B- I've been good! I miss you too! So what have you been up to lately!

                         L- nothing much rather than I just moved to L.A!!

B- Omg that's awesome! I'm still in Missouri.

                          L- Omg! You should totally come visit sometime!! I could get you plane tickets!

B- Well.... even better news.. I'm moving to L.A!! I already have an apartment!

                           L- OMG!! Omg!! Omg!! Get packed because I'm flying to you out tomorrow night!!

B- YAY!! Okay I'm already packed! I'm so excited!! Okay see you sometime this week then!!

                           L- okay I gotta go! Talk to ya later!!

I ran downstairs and started squealing. I ran to Corey and started jumping up and down.

Corey:" Calm Down!!"

Lexi:" I CANT IM SO EXCITED!!!"

Corey:" Why what happened!?"

Lexi:" BAILEY IS MOVING TO L.A AND I JUST BOUGHT HER PLANE TICKETS FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!""

Corey:" Wait really?!""

Lexi:" YESS!!" I NEED TO GO TEXT BRENNEN!!"

Corey:" Why Brennen?"

Lexi:" because he is like my new bestie and I'm going to try to hook them up!!"

Corey:" okay have fun with that!""

Lexi:" okay I will!"

I stared dancing around and jumping up and :down I was so excited. She is my best friend and having her in L.A will be awesome! I ran upstairs to text Brennen.

*** Text message***

L- Brennen!!! I HAVE THE GREATEST NEWS!!

                         Br- What is it?!

L- BAILEY IS MOVING TO L.A AND I GOT HER PLANS TICKETS FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!!

                       Br- No, no you didn't! You better not be messing with me Lexi!

L- Brennen! Why would I lie about my BEST FRIEND moving to L.A

                  Br- your right... so when do I get to meet her?

L- I'm bringing you to the airport with me when we go to pick her up.

                         Br- okay that's even better!

L- Well that's all I had to tell you talk to ya later!

                    Br- Alrighty!

I can't wait for them two to meet! I hope they work out because I have a gut feeling that she's gonna like him. I just know it. He's a great person and she's a great person.