Best Friend💕

*** Next morning***

I tried getting up without waking Colby, which didn't work.

Colby:" Hey where you going?" He said tiredly and rolling back over.

Lexi:" I have to go pick my friend up from the airport."

Colby:" Do you mind if I come with?"

Lexi:" no I don't mind but I need to hurry and go get ready because we still have to pick Brennen up."

Colby:" Oh. Why Brennen?"

Lexi:" He's the only one that really knows about her, and I want them to meet." Why?"

Colby:" oh, well I didn't know, just a little confused."

Lexi:" oh, well don't be it's simple, I'm trying to get them to get together."

Colby:" ohhh."

Lexi:" Okay we need to get going!"

Colby:" okay, my car?"

Lexi:" uh yeah. Crap I need to text Brennen."

Br- Brennen L- Lexi

L- Hey we're on our way now."

Br- Who's we?

L- Colby, he wanted to come with.

Br- Okay, I ball back seat with Bailey!

L- Fineee.

Br- Alright thanks your the best lol.

L- yup your welcome 😒.see you soon

We pull up to Brennens apartment complex and he ran to the car with the biggest smile on his face.

Lexi:" Well you seem really happy"

Brennen:" Well I am, I'm super happy and nervous."

Lexi:" It will be okay I promise." I said smiling.

Brennen:" Hey man."

Colby:" Hey dude." They both said giving each other a high five.

The rest of the ride to the airport was quite. I could see Colby glance at me a couple of times out of the corner of my eye, but I didn't say anything. We arrived at the airport, I texted Bailey when we were pulling up. We pulled up to the curb to pick her up, I saw her standing with her stuff I yelled at Colby" Pull over now!!" " I can't they're cars in the way." " Whatever" I jumped out of the car and ran to her and have her a hug

Lexi:" OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!"

Bailey:" AHH OMG SAME!!"

I was crying by now, but I didn't care. I ran to the car and got Brennen when I started walking back with him by my side she just looked at me and mouthed " omg" to me , I looked at her and  smiled.

Lexi:" Well Brennen this is my best friend Bailey, Bailey this is my newest best friend Brennen.

Brennen:" Um hi, it's nice to meet you.

Bailey:" hi , nice to me you too.

They both hugged and Brennen kinda blushed and I just giggled at both of them and we walked back to the car. We got into the car and I looked at Colby.

Lexi:" Colby this is my best friend Bailey, and Bailey this is Colby."

Colby:" Nice to meet you Bailey."

Bailey:" Nice to meet you too."

They shook each other's hand and Colby turned around and put the car in drive and pulled out of the airport I turned the radio on and plugged my phone in to play music. I turn to Bailey and smiled. I turned on "Death of the bachelor" by Panic at the disco.I giggled as we screamed the lyrics as loud as we could both dancing around in the seats. The boys looked at us like we were crazy, which we were. Colby was going back and forth from he's eyes on the road to looking at me, with the biggest smile on his face and just laughing at us. He's never seen this side of me, but now that Bailey is here he's going to see a whole new Lexi....