"More than ever." I confirmed. Looking around, I realized how everyone, even Taehyung, had gone back to their natural roots. Except for Jimin. Ever since meeting him, I also always noticed that he was the one that would dye his hair the wildest colors. From red, to orange, to yellow, to blue, to purple, and to even pink. It was just a small thought, but it captivated my attention for awhile.

    "It's time." Namjoon said as I speed dialed Jungkook while mustering up my acting skills. I really hoped that this would work, or else the surprise would be ruined.

    "Y/N?" He picked up the phone call, probably wondering why I called at this time. Usually, he's still in his recording studio and I only call once or twice a day.

    "J-Jungkook?" I stuttered out while whispering quietly, forcing out a whimper.

    "Y/N princess? What's wrong? Are you okay?" His tone turned serious within seconds. A chair seemed to fall in the background, probably him standing up.

    "Y-Yeah, but I think s-someone's in our house. I-I don't know. I'm in the closet right now." I whispered into the phone, sounding completely terrified. It seemed to work, too.

    "Fuck, okay, lock the door, okay? I'll be there in a few minutes. Stay on this call." There was a bunch of ruffled noises as I stayed in the closet, waiting for him to come through the door. I left the door unlocked so he would buy into it.

    "Y/N? Don't worry about a thing, okay?" He said, as I let out a small cry. Or, tried to sound like I made one. "Don't cry, princess. Everything will be alright." Those words made me tear up even more, and I felt guilty for even bringing this idea up.

    Surprisingly, within minutes he was already home. I heard a sling of incoherent words as I heard footsteps nearing me. I tucked my head under my knees as rehearsed as the closet door open. I looked up, finding a horribly concerned Jungkook looking down at me.

    It only took me awhile, but I managed to let out a real sob. I'm no actor, but when I think of sad things, I cry. So that's what I did during the time Jungkook drove over.

    "Princess." He let out a tight smile, hugging me like he wouldn't see me again—almost taking my breath away. As quickly as the hug lasted, it ended. He pulled away, wiping my tears with his thumb. "I checked the bedrooms already, did the intruder leave?" He whispered, while at the same time grabbing the gun from under our bed. It was necessary.

    "I-I don't know, there's a light on in the bathroom though." I pointed to the one where I had set the trap.

    "Stay here," he whispered as he kissed my forehead before he slowly inched to the bathroom. I bit my bottom lip as he slowly closed to the bathroom.

The lights were on, and he seemed on edge, knowing that the "intruder" was in there. I took a deep breath, knowing what might come next. It might've been a surprise, but I was nervous myself.

    I followed him out slowly, despite his words to 'stay back'. When Jungkook kicked the door open, he didn't expect that it was empty.

In my peripheral vision, I noticed that Bangtan had followed my plan and left their hiding spot from the behind the counter. They were standing right in view so when Jungkook exited the room, he'd see them immediately.

    I had something else in stock, though. "There's no one—" his words got caught inside his mouth. The gun he had placed in his palms had been dropped, and all of his attention was focused on one thing.

He kept his eyes on one object as he slowly picked it up. I smiled, real tears pooling my eyes as I saw the emotions flood through his face. He broke out of his trance, raising the positive pregnancy test up to check if it was real. Oh it was real alright.