forty six.

your pov

"Do you have eyes on your targets?" Yoongi speaks in my ear—not literally, but into the comm. Seokjin, Namjoon and I were crouching behind the bushes we looked through the windows, tallying out how many men there were. There were a lot.

Namjoon's eyes widened. "There's a lot," he replies.

"No shit sherlock," Yoongi sighs. "Approximately how many are there?" Yoongi asks.

"Shit," Namjoon curses. I turned my head to look at him—trying to fix the damn binoculars.

"How the hell did you break those?" Seokjin laughs as quietly as he could for a second before he put his serious face on again. It wasn't easy to break binoculars, but he succeeded in the worst way.

"What?" Jungkook asks through the comm.

"Namjoon broke the damn binoculars." I replied. I heard loud sighs coming from the other side of the comm and some cursing from Yoongi.

"This is not the time nor place to mess up," Hoseok reminded, even though it was too late.

"I'll just take a look and see what's going on," I said, slowly getting up from my crouching position.

"No, Y/N. You can get caught. We'll just go in blind." Jungkook said. I was about to argue before Yoongi beat me to it.

"Just let her do her damn job, Jungkoo-" Jungkook interrupted Yoongi before he could even finish.

"We, are going in blind." Jungkook said with a demanding tone. The others listened to him, only because he was the 'commander' of the gunmen group.

    Namjoon assigned Jungkook commander because he's apparently the second best at aiming and he's pretty swift other than Jimin. Usually, Jimin is commander but since that's a problem right now, Jungkook is taking over.

"We are entering after the main section is mostly wiped out and Seokjin, Y/N, and I will eliminate the side men." Namjoon says.

    "Copy that." Taehyung said as the others said a few words of approval.

"When are you entering?" I ask.

"You'll know when." Taehyung replies on the comm. Namjoon, Seokjin, and I all gave each other questionable looks as we sat and waited for a sign.

Minutes later, we hear gunshots—lots of them. Seokjin, Namjoon and I stay behind the bushes, listening for sounds. We had to lay low, because if anything happened to them, it would be up to us.

We wait for the signal to go in, making sure we did it correctly or it would jeopardize our whole plan.

"Are we good?" Namjoon asked, trying to communicate with the gun group.

No reply. Namjoon asks again, but all we could hear was gunshots coming from the other side of the warehouse—but no reply.

"Jungkook? Taehyung, Hoseok? Yoongi!" Namjoon repeats again. His face held worry—worried that we had lost them all.

"They're not replying." Namjoon says, trying to hide the panic from his face. My instant thought goes to them being shot, killed even. I cringed at the thought and shook my head. They were chosen to be first because they're aces. They have to come out.

I got tempted to just stand up and see what's going on, but Seokjin tugs onto my leg to keep my down. "We will get caught, Y/N! We don't know where they're placed, we don't even know where everyone else is."