twenty.

your pov

    It was weird saying it, but I had spent time with my family. My dead family.

Though after learning that they had killed people, I couldn't find them as innocent parents anymore.

    I just wish they had told me, somehow, someway. Maybe I wouldn't be in a coma if I knew. Maybe I would've taken more precautions. Maybe I'd be kissing his soft, plump li-

You're getting ahead of yourself, Y/N.

    I want to stay here. Everyone I love and cherish is here. It is selfish, but what family would I have? Jungkook, would he even miss me? Or even go to my funeral?

     "No, Y/N. It is not your time to go yet," Appa said.

    Dae-suk comes up to me, smiling. "I'm proud of you, Y/N. Just know that—and never forget it. Live your life how you want it." He embraces me before leaning into my ear, "Don't talk about boring topics at my grave, though." I chuckled, nodding.

    "And you have a total snack waiting for you," Eomma walked up to me and grabbing my hands. Appa growled at her comment as we both laughed at his response.

    "I'm afraid this is where we part ways once again, sweetie. Just know that we are always here, we are always listening." She added, winking before her smiled turned to a frown.

"Exactly, meaning that if he hurts you, I will rise from my tombstone and kick his-" Appa gets interrupted as eomma pinches his arm. She seemed to mumble something that makes him go quiet on the threatening. "I love you, Y/N." He smiled.

    "I'll watch you, lil sis." That was when all the walls of my emotions came crashing down. Tears pooled down my face, knowing that I had to part ways with them again. It was hard enough with them leaving me unexpectedly, but this is just as difficult.

    Dae-suk pulled me into his chest as he placed his arms around me—eomma and appa placing their arms around me, as well.

    "I see a bright future for you Y/N, don't take it for granted." Appa kissed my forehead.

"Don't make me go," I begged as I started slipping away.

I felt myself getting dizzy, as my head spun around. It was as if the world was spinning around and around...

My eyes didn't have control, as it started to slip away. "E-eomma?" I slurred, trying to wake myself up. No matter what I tried to do, I got sleepier. I fell on my knees after I had failed to keep my balance.

"You better go back now, Y/N," I heard a faint voice say.

"We love you, so much."

"Jungkook better take care of you or I'll-"

"Don't say that," I heard another voice call.

I pinched myself, but it didn't wake me up, either.

"Agh!" I yelled, doing everything I could to hold onto this dream for as long as I could.

"I..."

    Then I slipped into a dark abyss.

Beep
Beep
Beep

    The moniter rhythmically beeped as I looked around.

    It took me a moment until I realized I was in a hospital room. The white walls and soft bunny paintings complimenting it.