epilogue.

your pov.

"Lee Y/N."

    I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe that my name was getting called to stand up and receive something that told me I succeeded.

    After that, we all went back to our studies. Of course, everything was different now. My ex best friend was dead, I have a boyfriend...And I've become friends with people that have my back the most.

    It took me a long time to get back into the cycle of going to school, keeping up with the work, and getting my grades back up—but they were all there for me. Namjoon not being just a gun jammer, but he's crazy smart.

    I got a therapist for myself—well, Bangtan, mostly Jungkook forced me to get one. My mind is lighter and now it feels like Dae-suk is forgiving me.

    "Kim Seokjin,"

    "Min Yoongi"

    "Jung Hoseok"

    "Park Jimin"

    "Kim Taehyung"

    "Jeon Jungkook"

    One by one, they all stood up and received their diplomas. I've never felt so accomplished and proud of myself and Bangtan. I smiled as Jungkook received his and turned to find me in the crowd, shooting me his million dollar smile.

    "And Kim Namjoon, a student with spectacular grades since grade school, here is your class valedictorian." Our principal announced.

    Cheers were heard all around the arena, or it was just us seven clapping and screaming. It counts anyways. Namjoon snuck us a glance and smiled.

He cleared his throat before taking out a sheet of paper.

"I would like to begin by talking about myself," He then paused, before speaking more from his heart than the piece of paper he stayed up so late writing.

"I was born in Ilsan, a city near Seoul. I would look up at the night sky in wonder and dream the dreams of a boy. I used to imagine that I was a superhero, saving the world." Then he looked at us a smiled.

"If there's anything that I've achieved, it was only possible because I had my family with me by my side. Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday's me is still me. I am who I am today, with all my faults. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser, and that's me, too. These faults and mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life. I have come to love myself for who I was, who I am, and who I hope to become." He let out a deep breath as he closed his eyes for a brief second. I noticed his hand was trembling, and the rest of Bangtan noticed too. Namjoon looked up at us, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"I would like to say one last thing." He paused, looking at everyone in the crowd.

"I would like to ask all of you. What is your name? What excites you and makes your heart beat? We have all learned to love ourselves, now I urge you to speak yourself. Tell me your story. I want to hear your voice, and I want to hear your conviction. No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, gender identity; what is your name? speak yourself."

He spoke a small "thank you" before he bowed and walked off the stage. Cheers erupted—and it wasn't just us this time, it was the whole student body.

Seokjin stood up and patted his back first, before they all huddled up and started jumping in a circle. I watched from my seat before Jungkook pulled me into it. "W-what?"