thirteen.

your pov

I closed my eyes shut, wishing that all of this was a dream. That I would wake up knowing that I am safe and sound. But I'm not waking up. I'm still stuck in this dream that seems too much of reality.

I continued to restrain myself, not wanted the knife to dig deeper than it already has. Jungkook, Taehyung, the boss, and the buff man still continue to have a stare off.

Jungkook's throat let out a low growl, his eyes dragging from the boss and back to me—debating on what he should do. Taehyung was completely focused on the boss, with his gun aimed and the safety precaution off.

"Stop," I heard Jungkook say lowly. The knife dragged deeper into my neck, paving new ways for blood to come out of. He wouldn't stop. He won't stop until his boss tells him to.

"Soon, the knife will impale your princess' neck. It is a lose-lose situation here, isn't it?" The boss chuckles.

Taehyung seemed to mutter something, but it was inaudible. Taehyung looked extremely mad—I was surprised that he was able to keep himself from pulling the trigger.

"It is a lose-lose situation," Jungkook paused. "For you." Before I could comprehend the two words that came out of his mouth, his finger pulled the trigger that was aimed at the buff man.

"Run!" Jungkook yells, tackling the man that held me. I stood there, unable to understand anything that just happened in that moment. All I could hear was run.

So I did.

I looked to my right, finding that the boss had his gun aimed on me. I sprinted faster, trying to get his aim off of me. I didn't want Bangtan to come here for nothing.

Jungkook noticed the gun too, as he got up from tackling the buff man and quickly ran towards him—but before he could reach him, a gun shot ran off. My legs immediately stopped as I squatted down, covering my ears.

Have I died yet?

Did Taehyung and Jungkook get hurt?

I slowly turned my head to the right, bracing myself for what I was about to see next. Taehyung still stood at the same exact position, with light smoke coming out of his gun. He breathed heavily, his chest moving up and down. My eyes drifted over the Jungkook. He stood there, watching as the lifeless body of the man drops to the floor.

No one is hurt.

Jungkook and Taehyung are okay.

Jungkook glazed over at me, noticing my blood-covered neck and rushed over. "Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Why would I ask that? Of course you need help, your neck is bleeding." He panicked. "Taehyung-ah-" I interrupted him.

"I assure you that I am okay-will be okay after a few stitches." I smiled softly.

"I-We were all so worried. I'm sorry we didn't get here fast enough." He apologized, his eyes holding guilt.

I shook my head. "You got here and that's all that matters."

        It was a few days after the incident and the schedule went back to normal—after I got 10 stitches, of course. We had to lie to the doctors and told them that I 'fell on glass which cut my neck' which, was a horrible lie.

    Jungkook has been a bit closer to me at times, not wanting for me to get kidnapped again. We were walking to his car when he stopped at a Black Bentley. Grabbing my wrist, he shoved his phone into my hand. "Take a photo for me." He smiled.

"Don't you already have a yellow Ferrari?" I sighed.

    "Yeah, but I need photos to post up to Instagram." He retorted. I rolled my eyes, holding the phone up.

    He crouched down, putting a finger to his mouth while letting the other hand drift. "Hana, dul, ses," I counted down.

    "That one is a good photo, I'll post that up," He said, smiling as he continued swiping through the photos I took.

liked by minyoongi, parkjimin, and 158 othersjeonjungkook ah, beautiful day with my beautiful car, pic creds y/nisbrokenkimtaehyung that's not even your car 👀kimseokjin you already have a car, you looser

jeonjungkook ah, beautiful day with my beautiful car, pic creds y/nisbroken
kimtaehyung that's not even your car 👀
kimseokjin you already have a car, you looser.
jeonjungkook @kimseokjin *loser
14 minutes ago

I was quite hesitant to ask Jungkook this question I've been wondering all week. "Jungkook," I called out, getting his attention. He turned around to face me, his bunny smile still on his face.

    "Teach me." I said. His eyebrows furrowed, not being able to comprehend what I just asked of him. So I elaborated. "Teach me how you do it, how you fight and defend yourself." I added. His eyes widened, finally understanding.

    "Why?" He asked.

    "After what happened, I think I need to be able to learn how to at least use a knife correctly. I want to be able to defend myself and not depend on everyone else to protect me." There might be a need to more convincing, but I really needed this. I needed to feel safe everywhere I go and not have to look back every second of my life in horror. I need to trust myself with a knife and know that I can help myself.

   He stayed silent for a moment, probably processing thoughts in his head. He took a deep breath, then slowly nodding his head.

    "There is one condition; nobody—and I mean nobody, even if she is your best friend, can know about this. Anyone in our school could jeopardize and expose us." He said. I nodded, knowing well that I had to keep this from Jae-eun.

    "Thank you," I smiled.

"Anything for you, princess"

annyeonghaseyo!!it's jungkook's birthday

annyeonghaseyo!!
it's jungkook's birthday. hint hint, there may be a chapter for his birthday & all soon !! I'm trying to keep these going so whenever this posts it won't be his birthday anymore but at the time in which I'm writing it is!
~ xx tina

Ah, to avoid confusion,
when Jungkook said
"nobody can know", he
means nobody can know
except the Bangtan boys.

[EDITED]