twenty seven.

your pov

Boom!

    The door crashed in as Yoongi and Taehyung kicked it open.

    Jae-eun and a very familiar face snapped at our direction as the door went down. Ae-cha.

    Jae-eun's face showed of surprise, but no worry. While Ae-cha has a look of fear on her face as her eyes widened. She had been caught red handed.

    "I guess following her was worth it." Jungkook mumbled.

    The seven quickly shuffled inside ahead of me, leaving me in the back. I didn't want to be in the back, but Jungkook demanded that I either stay in the back or to not come at all.

"Put your hands up!" Namjoon yelled as all of their guns cocked, aiming at the two. They were stuck with no where to run.

"You're smart, but we're smarter." Hoseok says, aiming his comment towards Ae-cha. Ae-cha seemed as if she was about to surrender. Ah, so weak.

The seven had spread into a circle, circling around them. Jungkook has nudged at me to stay behind him, he's so demanding. But one of the things I love about him.

    They had their guns trained on the two, waiting for them to make their move.

"So, you found me." Jae-eun started. "What are you going to do? Throw me into jail knowing that I'd get off easily? I inherited all the money-"

    "Blah blah blah," Taehyung interrupted. Taehyung then looked at Namjoon. Namjoon chuckles, his dimples deepening, it wasn't that cute chuckle, though. It was a brutal chuckle.

    "No, Jae-eun," He shook his head. "We're going to do way, way worse than that," He smirks. Jae-eun seemed to know what he meant as her eyes widened.

"You wouldn't," she spat. I noticed her feet tapping on the floor rapidly, was death the thing she was afraid of? Her weakness wasn't drugs, alcohol, or relationships—but death?

    Maybe it's just me, but why be afraid of death when we all die someday?

"But I would," Namjoon paused.

    He clicked his tongue before continuing. "You messed with us, Jae-eun. I must tell you, though. We are the worst people to mess with. You messed with Y/N, played her for her whole life, you know what that does to someone? You know what it's like to have a friendship that is fake? That whatever you have done—was all fake? I'm sure you don't know because you're the one playing her here." Namjoon seethed in anger.

My heart seemed to have thumped twenty times faster than its' usual beat at what Namjoon said. I was sure Jungkook heard it too, since his hands grabbed mine.

"You hurt her, you know. Physically and mentally. You were the person she leaned on the most, and you broke her, you almost killed her!" His voice screams as his finger slowly pressing the trigger.

I took a step forward, detangling my hand with Jungkook. His hand grabbed my wrist as he shook his head. Like he was pleading for me to not get out of his hold. I smiled, "I'll be okay." I whispered before sending his hand a reassuring squeeze as I walk toward Namjoon.

Namjoon flinches as I place my hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, Namjoon. Focus on your priorities right now." He closes his eyes for a second before lowering his gun—still standing next to me protectively.

"I see that you brought your army." Jae-eun teased, a smirk on her face. I knew she was trying to mess with Namjoon as his grip on the gun tightened.

"But it's okay," Jae-eun paused, twirling her hair around her finger. "I brought my own as well."

Footsteps approach near us, and it got louder by the second. I gulped, looking around at the boys as they communicate with each other by mouthing words. How do they even understand each other?

    10 men show up as they stand in a straight line with their guns at their sides. They looked like robots, but either way if they're robots or not, we are outnumbered.

    "No, we will not do that!" I heard Jungkook mumble-yell over the comm.

    "That is the only way, Jungkook!" Namjoon responded.

    "It will be safe, and we will get there in time. Plus—no one will die." Namjoon reasons. I have absolutely no idea of what they're talking about, but it must've been a bad idea.

    I look at Namjoon as he nods his head to Bangtan—signaling that the very sudden mission is a go.

    They all look at me, sending me worried glances before they run off in different directions. My eyes widened at their sudden time to ditch me. "I-I," I was at a loss of words.

    "Seems like your men left you." One of the men said. They started taking in-sync footsteps towards me. I gulped, looking up at Jae-eun and Ae-cha as they had a smirk on their faces.

    The men walked closer to me as I continued backing up. I will run out of backing up space soon. What are they going to do to me, anyway?

    The closer they got, they more they circled around me. Like how Bangtan did to Jae-eun and Ae-cha. If I ever see Bangtan again, we are having a talk about this.

    The men fully circled around me. "You're a pretty girl, Y/N." One said as he smiled.

    "Too bad she's taken, NOW!" Jungkook yelled. I heard seven loud thumps hit the floor. The men that were circling around me were now on the floor getting beat up.

The men didn't seem to be at a low level, either. At times they seemed to have gotten a few punches in—but Bangtan always hit harder.

I knew what I have to do.

    I placed my hand on my gun holster as Jae-eun and Ae-cha walked towards me. Two on one, but can Ae-cha hit?

"It's just you and us now," Jae-eun smirked. I managed to take all the noises and background of the current fighting and only focus on them two. Because I have a battle of my own.

"Yes, yes it is."

 and it's only starting :)

-xx, tina

[EDITED]