thirty.

your pov

    I turned my head around to see Taehyung and Jimin holding Ae-cha hostage. She seemed to struggle in their exhausted hold, but she still wasn't able to get away despite their exhaustion. Yoongi took his gun out from his holster. "P-please," Ae-cha begged.

    Jungkook brings his hands up and covers my eyes as another gunshot echoed deafeningly. I quickly pulled his hand off as I saw Ae-cha stagger and fall onto the ground.

    My heartbeat fastened as I stared at the ground blankly. "I-I killed her," I felt tears threatening to fall from my eyes again.

"She was going to kill you, Y/N." Jungkook continued playing around with my hair as he spoke softly. "As selfish as it sounds, I want you here with me." I blushed at his words.

    "I would never let you leave me, Y/N." He rubbed his nose against mine.

"We have to go, Jungkook," A voice spoke from behind. I saw Jungkook nod before standing up as he latched his arms under my leg and back. I shook my head, not letting him carry me as bad as my cuts are.

"Let me carry you, Y/N." He said in a concerned tone.

"You're hurt." I got up slowly, still clutching at my stomach. It wasn't bleeding much, anymore. Though, my white shirt became dark red.

"Only my man pride will be hurt if I don't carry you." Jungkook smiles. Even though we are in a horrible situation, his bunny smile seems to still make my day.

"O-oh my gosh, Y/N. Are you okay?" Taehyung's eyes widened. I can't blame him, especially since I had a bruised face, which is gonna suck. I also had bleeding cuts on my stomach and arms from the knife that had sliced me.

I nodded weakly as I clutched at my stomach. Jungkook grabbed my arm quickly before I had tripped over myself. I look over to find him staring at me, concern written all over his face.

"You don't look okay," Jimin murmured. I didn't look okay, nobody did. Jimin's pretty face was a bit scarred and blood was on his clothes. Even the best struggled.

My legs gave out from under me, as I felt somebody engulfing me into their arms. Jungkook.

    I noticed that Jungkook has been there for me in any possible situation, even when we had first met.

"We need to get her to the doctor." I heard fuzzily before darkness surrounded me.

    "Y/N is okay, she might need pain relievers because of her cuts and wounds. She will need to get a lot of rest, you all do too." A voice spoke.

    I opened my eyes slowly as I examined my surroundings. Okay, not a hospital. "Y/N," I looked up and saw Jungkook walking up to me all bandaged up. At least he's okay now. I sighed in relief.

    "Are you okay? Do you feel any pain? If anything, I could get the doctor to give you pain meds." Jungkook rambled as he scratched his neck.

    I placed my hand onto his, "I'm okay."

    Actually, I didn't feel too much pain, but I didn't feel good either. The thought of myself, killing my own best friend really hurt. I sighed as I looked down, all the thoughts flowing back into my head.

    Jungkook placed his finger under my chin and his thumb onto my cheek, stroking it softly. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I should've been there faster. You didn't have to pull the trigger. It's all my fault." He sighed.

    "No, Jungkook," I shook my head softly. "It's not your fault, I decided to kill her, it was my decision. It was in the moment, too. I couldn't just wait for you to show up and pull the trigger for me."

    He suddenly placed his arms around me, engulfing me into his embrace. I winced slightly, making him pull back. I shook my head and placed my arms around him, telling him that it was okay. "You're so strong," he whispered before kissing my forehead.

    Physically strong, but emotionally... I just tried to shove them into a box and hope that it would never come out. I couldn't let bad thoughts slip. I can't do this to Jungkook.

    "Where are we, anyways?" I asked.

    "We can't keep our cover at a hospital, so we hired our own doctor. He's professionally trained. You might remember him from what happened awhile ago." I remember that moment like it had just happened yesterday, but it was almost four months ago.

    I nodded my head. "How about you get some rest, princess?" I smile at the nickname—It felt so long since he had called me that.

    Jungkook kisses my forehead once more before letting go and turning his back. I quickly grabbed his wrist, "Jungkook?"

    He turns around with a confused expression. "Yes, princess?"

"Stay with me?" I couldn't bare sleeping alone right now, maybe not in awhile. I needed someone there for me, I need someone that's Jungkook.

    He gave me a nod and climbed onto it and sitting next to me.

"Always."

"I love you, Jungkook-ah."

"I love you, princess".

And he kisses me before I drift off.

awh this was
a cute moment

just a filler
but the story
isn't done just
yet !!

stay tuned !!

-xx, tina

[EDITED]

Taehyung: Vote if you want me to hook up with Jimin (¬‿¬)