nineteen.

your pov

    My eyes fluttered opening, seeing the bright blue sky in my view. I groaned, placing my elbows under myself to hold myself up.

This place seems familiar. I looked around, the green grass surrounded me, trees were all over and the sun was shining brightly.

    "Y/N," I heard a voice say. I whipped my head, finding the owner of the voice. My eyes widened as my mouth hung low. I rubbed my eyelids, seeing if this was real.

    "D-Dae-suk?" I stuttered. He smiled before two other people showed up next to him. Mom and dad. "Eomma! Appa!" I shrieked, pushing myself up and ran towards them, giving them a tight embrace.

    Dae-suk has aged. His build looked more masculine than before and his face had grown more mature. Mom and dad looked the exact same as I remembered, even though they did age.

    I hugged them as my smile widened, feeling happy about reuniting with them. "You can't stay here, Y/N. You have to go back soon." Appa said. I was confused overall, am I dead?

    "What do you mean, go back?" I frowned at his words.

    "Exactly what it sounds like, Y/N," Dae-suk joined in. Does that mean I'm going back to Bangtan? I'm going back to the world that is so cruel?

    "You have so much of your life ahead of you, don't let us stop you from it." Eomma smiled. I felt an empty void inside of me fill with sadness. I didn't want to go back.

    "But we're reunited, I'm back with you now. I have all I need here, I-I want to stay with you. Please let me stay with you!" I cried. Dae-suk used his thumb as he wiped my tears.

    "Don't be selfish, lil sis. We know about Jungkook and about how happy he makes you. We noticed how much you've smiled more since he's come into your life." Dae-suk smiled.

    "So you do listen when I talk?" I asked, crossing my arms and smirking.

    "Sometimes. Sometimes you're really boring so I block you out." He emphasized the 'really' as he yawned.

    And Dae-suk is back. The normal, teasing one.

    "Jungkook puts you in a lot of danger." Appa growled at that.

    "I know that he truly cares for you genuinely and if he makes you happy, then I'm okay with that." Appa nodded. "But I hope he knows that if he does something even worse then I will come back from the dead and haunt him forever." He adds quickly.

    "Close your eyes, you might want to see something." Eomma said. I closed my eyes, as I went through a tunnel of visions.

    "It's been weeks, you know. We miss you, I miss you." Jungkook said. I couldn't see, but only hear his voice echo in my head.

    "Don't leave me, okay? I have something to tell you when you wake up. It's an emergency." Jungkook's voice echoed. I wish I could squeeze his hand, or do something to let him know that I'm okay.

   "We really miss you, Y/N." I heard multiple voices talking to me. I guessed that all seven of them came to visit me. I didn't know how much I meant to them until now.

    "The doctor said you could wake up any day now, but he's been saying that for weeks." Taehyung said. "It worries me that you won't come back." He whispered.

    "You might be getting tired of hearing this, but I really should've taken that bullet" Jungkook says. "If you were here you'd probably be scolding me about how you've heard it hundreds of times. But I mean it, I should've taken it."

    "I hope you're listening and that I'm not talking to myself because I'm already crazy as is. I really just want you to know that you need to wake up. There's a lot I have to tell you." Jungkook said.

I'm listening, Jungkook.

    And that's all that seemed to matter. I have made my decision—but I only had a limited time with my family, and I was going to make it count. I wanted to get the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

    Eomma hugged me as she stroked my hair with her hand like she did when I was younger. "It's okay..." She smiled.

    "What happened, eomma? Why did you have to murder Jae-eun's mother?" I questioned. Dae-suk's eyes seemed to widen too before he stared at them, wanting an answer.

    She froze up and her eyes widened. "I was hoping that you didn't have to bring this up, Y/N." Appa said.

    "We knew you would figure it out at some point since you were getting older." Eomma said, sitting us all down.

     "I'm sorry you had to figure out by what happened with Jae-eun. And we are sincerely sorry for putting you into the mess we created. You were too young to learn about what happened to her mother, we were planning on telling you when you were older, like now." Eomma spoke softly.

     "Y-yes. We did eliminate Jae-eun's mother, but it was all business, Y/N. She owed us money but she wasn't willing to pay us back what she had borrowed."

    "When we knew Jae-eun's father would get revenge, we hired undercover bodyguards to follow us wherever we went. They would drive cars next to us and monitor around the house 24/7." So that's why she never let us to go outside at now.

    "That day of the car crash, only one bodyguard was on sight since we thought it would be the least of the days to worry. Of course, it struck when we weren't expecting it. They were hired to only save you and Dae-suk in any situation."

    "The one bodyguard was only able to pull you out, since Dae-suk had a piece of metal impaled into him."

    I shook my head, not believing what they had just told me. They knew it would happen but they still played 'happy family'.

    "I didn't know about this, either." Dae-suk said. The information seemed to hit him like it hit me. I rubbed his back with my hands, trying to ease him. Dae-suk asked softly.

    I wish somebody was here to comfort me like I am for Dae-suk. I wish someone was there for me to cry onto their shoulder and talk about how messed up my family was. I wish I could just close my eyes and hear Jungkook talk, but now when I close my eyes—I hear silence.

 I wish I could just close my eyes and hear Jungkook talk, but now when I close my eyes—I hear silence

[EDITED]