twenty six.

your pov

I was involved in most of the information tracking. I had told them where to go and where the informants were, but they mostly came back with nothing.

All seven of the boys switched roles in following her at times since they were afraid of Ae-cha getting suspicious and noticing that the same person was following her. I mean, I would be suspicious, too.

   I had realized Ae-cha goes to many places in one day, there's never a day where she doesn't move from her house. I wonder if she's setting us up. Yoongi, Seokjin, and Jimin were working on finding more information from the contacts while Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok switched places on following Ae-cha. Jungkook has been so busy these past days—yeah, I see him, but we don't cuddle or talk as much. Every time we get the chance to talk, another mission pops up.

The laptop dinged—notifying that Ae-cha was heading out, again. Exactly my point.

It's been over four weeks into this, and I don't know if I'm slowly losing hope or it's something else.

"Ae-cha is headed out again, she's currently on..." I pause at a street that I'm not very familiar with. It was moving exceedingly fast, as well. For all we know so far, Ae-cha has not sped over the speed limit within these four weeks, ever.

"What?" Namjoon heads over and looks at the screen.

"No More Dream street...?" I questioned myself.

    A few others came over to the table, feeling just as confused as I am. "I've never heard of that," Jimin murmured while a few others nodded at his comment.

    The tracker was beeping red, meaning that we would lose the tracking in a matter of minutes.

    "We got to go now, she's going over the speed limit and we might lose her." Namjoon said, heading over to the weapon room while Yoongi and Hoseok followed him.

    "Let me come with you, I'll stay in the car if you really want me to—but at least let me tag along." I begged Jungkook. He looked tired. Like he hadn't gotten any sleep over the weeks. I frowned, stroking his cheek with my thumb softly.

    "Someone has to watch you if you're coming along." He said, not wanting to argue. My stubborn self would've won, anyways.

   "I will watch her." Taehyung spoke up behind me. Jungkook's expressionless face remained that way, like he didn't get the answer he wanted. He hesitantly nodded.

   "You haven't gotten any sleep..." I whispered while frowning.

    "I'm okay, princess," Jungkook smiles. "We can cuddle all we want after all of this is over." He caresses my hand before placing his lips onto my forehead.

    I wrapped my arms around his torso, imagining that we weren't in this situation right now. Like we were someplace else. His arms wrapped around me, too. I closed my eyes, and opened them. For what was seconds I wished were hours—I wished I had him in my arms again.

    After we had let go, his smile vanished as he switched to survival mode. Before he had walked away, though, I saw a hint of a smirk. Ah, I miss the playful Jungkook.

    We all worked together to load up the van with weapons quickly so we wouldn't lose Ae-cha's tracking location.

    Hoseok and Jimin were in the front while the six of us sat in the back of the van. They all loaded their guns with ammo and placed a handgun in their holsters.