"Where is my blueberry cheesecake!?!? My daughter's party is about to begin in a few minutes time and you're saying your delivary men sent them to the wrong person!?.... And the person who recieved them took it!?... I've ordered the cheescake's 1 month in advance. Don't you dare say they're not coming" mom fumed as she snaped her phone shut. She turned around to give me a tired smile. "I'm so sorry honey. I can't believe this! Where in the world am I going to order another Blueberry cheescake!?"

Ooo... stressd much? I suddenly heard a voice.

I looked around.

Aaron?

Yerp. It's me

My eyes widened. How is this even possible?

We're talking telephically. Our sibling bonds allow us to do so. Since I've met you, It's been stronger. But it had always been there. You just didn't realise it.

So all this while, when I thought I was talking to myself... it was actually you?

Yeah, your thoughts are pretty wild, he chuckled.

"Hailey? What are you doing?"

I immediately stop mind-talking with Aaron and looked up. "Uh, sorry what?"

"Are you okay? Your eyes suddenly went big & there was some kind of tinkling sound I hear coming from... you?"

"Tinkling sound? I don't know what you're talking about. I was just trying to think of another place where we can get blueberry cheesecake."

Smooth....

I could even hear his laugh. Cool.

I know right.

Shh...

"Hailey. What's that sound again. It is coming from you. Is it your phone?"

"Um.. yea. I think so. Uh, alarm. It's time!"

"It's not an alarm honey... I'm not that dumb. Who makes an alarm sound that soft?"

Ask her to quit asking questions.

How?

I don't know. You're good at making stuff up. This is chicken.

"It's tinkling because of my alarm, um... to show that I've got a message. You know, since I have alot of group conversations, we tend to spam each other so I've lowered the volume of the notification"

Haha. That's why I call you my lil sis.

"Oh. I see"

"Mhm hmm"

"Okay. So, have you thought of any other place to order some cheesecakes?"

I shooked my head. I haven't even thought about it at all. "Why do we need to order them so badly. There's tons of other desserts"

"Special request from your grandparents" she sighed, waving me of. "Anyway. Esmeralda told me to tell you she wants you in her room"

"Oh. Okay"

I headed back upstairs to Esmeralda's room.

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Hailey"

"Wait one moment." she said.

I waited for a while before the door clicked open & she invited me inside.

"You look gorgeous" I complimented as I sat on her bed.

She was dressed in a pink strapless dress & matched it with her pink purse.

"Thanks, so do you"

I nodded. "Thanks. So what did you call me for anyway?" I asked, going straight to the point. I could heard voices downstairs. I think some of the guest had already arrived.

Esmeralda looked around for something. "Yea... I actually have something to give you" she took a heart-shaped crystal necklace from her dressing table & showed it to me.

"Is that my birthday present?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Sort of. But the real present's waiting. So anyway, here. Put it on. Now" she handed the necklace to me.

"Erm... thank you" I said as I took the necklace & put it on. It had some sort of glow in it. But I think my mind was playing tricks on me. Since when do necklaces glow?

××××××××××

Sorry for the late update.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote/comment/share. Thanks ALOT.

NurGomez