Chapter 35 - Dress Shopping

It was the next afternoon and Rilaya was in Demelution trying to get dresses for tomorrow.
Of course she had to tell everyone about her plans with Josh because she stays with them and now she was so nerves as could come.
Riley wanted to get something for her bets friend but ended up trying on stuff for herself.
Maya was sitting outside the dressing rooms when she got a FaceTime call from Josh.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be studying?" Maya asked.
"Where on earth are you?" Josh asked.
"Demelution. Riley is trying on dresses. Lucas Friar asked her as his date eand now she is so nerves as can be," Maya said.
"Poor you. You coping?" Josh asked and Maya sighed.

He has been calling her a lot to ask her that since she is staying at his brother's and she has gotten used to it now.
But ever since then she has been afraid of breaking down.
At least she knows someone cares.

"Yes. I'm taking is one day at a time. But I'm fine. Thank you for asking. Feels like you're the only one asking me," Maya said.
"I'm sure my brother is just scared you'll feel that they are interfering," Josh said.
"And you?" Maya asked.
"It's my responsibility as your boyfriend to make sure you are okay," Josh said and Maya laughed.
"Yeah, yeah Boing. I have to go. I'll call you later, okay?" Maya said.
"Okay, bye."

"What about this one Maya?" Riley asked and came out.
"Not entirely. Why don't you go for something a bit longer? It's winter," Maya said.
"Good choice," Riley said and went back inside.

Maya suddenly spots a outfit which she really likes and quickly tries it on.
It fits like a glove.
She put it in her basket and sees that Riley went in once again to go try on something else.
She sighs as she knows her bets friend is going to dit hat for the next hour.