Chapter 73: A Dummy Named Krusty

Start from the beginning

He chuckled, standing back up and crossing his arms in the air before holding his fist out in the same motion as Jimbei had before. "I just like messing with weak humans." He stated, throwing a punch forward.

Though I thought I had dodged it before, I felt the weakening that water brings me and was thrown back. However, compared to Jimbei's punch from earlier, this one felt far weaker in general. It did weaken me enough to fall back and feel lethargic for a moment long enough for him to approach me again and try to slash at me.

I felt a small annoying sting in my cheek as I moved out of the way. Flicking open my fan I waved my arm and send a strong gust to get him off of me. Placing one hand on the ground, I pushed myself up and stood with a glare at the man.

He recovered quickly as well, a loud laugh escaping him as he saw my cheek. It was a shallow cut, and it really only stung, however it was annoying that I got cut in general.

"You're done for now!" He bellowed, pointing at me. "I'm poisonous! You'll be feeling it really soon! Then you'll drop dead!"

I scowled at him, my lip twitching. "Well, if that's the case, I better get rid of you before then." I answered. Chopper was near by, if need be I'm sure he can find some cure for whatever poison this guy has.

Not wanting to waste another moment, I shot forward. The air pushed around me, making my movement faster, and his slower. Sliding upward on the fan, I brought out the blades. Just as I stood in front of him I covered one fist in haki, where I sent a hard jap to his stomach, and slashed down with my arm with the fan.

As my arm slashed downward the fishman suddenly puffed out. His body now covered in spikes. With widened eyes I was quick to jump back. Using the wind to push him away as well as form some slight barrier between his spikes and my body. If he truly is poisonous then I don't need anymore wounds from his spikes.

A loud laugh boomed from him as even his face swelled and his lips puckered from his round cheeks. His glasses were now discarded on the ground, his face too big to fit them. "You'll be dead soon, shitty human! My poison will take you down way before anything else! I bet you already feel it!"

I frowned, my stance faltering only slightly. It was a moment to reassure myself, but I indeed was not wrong.

There was absolutely nothing.

There was no pain. My eye sight is still perfect, and there is feeling in all of my limbs. My body hasn't even numbed anything. Which means there is nothing.

"Ah," I blinked. "What am I supposed to be feeling?"

"Death!!" He cackled.

My eye twitched. This guy is quite dramatic. How did I get the loser?

That was when my ears twitched and I overheard another conversation from the fishmen behind me.

"Krusty's doing it again. I thought someone had a talk with him?"

"He does it every fight. He thinks if he cuts someone and he's poisonous, I think he grew up with some wrong idea. It's only if he's consumed. Dumbass."

My eye twitched as the puffed out fishman began rolling toward me claiming I was going to die from his poison.

It was time to finish this fight up.

......................................

End of Chapter 73!

I hope this chapter is ok... Yes it is a bit comical at the end, but I feel that fits for a one piece character. They all tend to have something weird about them.

Honestly ya'll... I'm surprised I managed to finish this right now considering I'm at an anime convention right now...

Anyway, here's a little pic I did of Katsu. It's kinda like different stages through her life, it's not super detailed or anything just a cute sketch.

 It's kinda like different stages through her life, it's not super detailed or anything just a cute sketch

This is not edited.