Chapter 13: What's Even Going On?

Start from the beginning

"My hardening power isn't bad for punch-ups. But I hate that it's just not that flashy." Kirishima held up an arm and hardened the skin.

I bumped him with my shoulder and grinned. "It might not seem flashy at first, but I bet you could punch some guy clear across the room. That would turn anything flashy, plus you just gotta incorporate a SUPER cool outfit."  Kirishima gave me a sharp toothed smile, which widened my grin.

"If we're talking the double whammy of flashy and strong, you can't not mention Todoroki and Bakugo!"

"Of course, from what I saw on the videos, I think Katsu could be in that running too. That's kinda hard to tell though since we haven't really gotten to see her fight in person." I looked over at Mina, who was staring at me with a grin.

"Bakugo is always fuming, so he won't be very popular." Tsuyu added.

My head turned sharply to Bakugo as he stood up and began yelling. "You bitch!! I'll be popular too!!"

My eyes narrowed into a glare as I stood up and pointed at the angry boy. "Shut the hell up, dumb ass! You can't go around calling people bitches and expect to get a high ranking! You gotta learn to be nice damn it!"

Kirishima laughed and softly tugged at my arm for me to sit back down. I complied after the second tug.

"It's only been a brief while since our socialization has commenced and yet already we have been made apodictically cognizant of your personality, redolent as it is of a turd getting steamed in a sewer." Denki grinned looking at Bakugo.

I snorted as Bakugo blew up again. "Huh?! What the hell kinda vocabulary is that?! I'll fucking kill you!!"

Finally I lead my head back and let out howling laughter, bumping into Kirishima as I laughed.

"What the hell are you laughing at, weird feet?! I'll kill you too!" Bakugo yelled glaring at me.

With a few chuckles still escaping me I turned to look at the angry boy. "Oh shut it, Mr. Boom Boom. You wouldn't be able to get close enough to me to kill me with your sweaty hands. Work on your long range then we'll talk about a fair fight."

He howled again and looked ready to jump over the railing in front of him. I grinned and prepared to stand up. Perhaps a fight would help his antsy mood.

"We're almost there. Settle down already." Aizawa called out, making me puff out my cheeks and sit back.

I was just about to have some fun.

.............................................................

I stood next to Aizawa with my mouth gaping as I looked over the building we had just entered. Grabbing his arm I tugged on it, noticing the slight twitch of his eye as he tried to get out of my grip.

"You didn't tell me we were going to an amusement park." I bounded on the balls of my feet.

"Stop that." Aizawa chided, finally getting his arm from my hold. "If you were listening, Katsu, you would have known it's not an amusement park. You're here for rescue. Listen up, I don't want to repeat myself. If you don't listen then I'll have to cut out morning sessions about this world's art culture."

I froze, my eyes wide and I shook my head. "I'll listen, you gotta tell me more about Picasso."

"Then listen." He muttered, walking over to the puffy hero standing by the stairs.

I groaned, tilting my head back dramatically. Listening was the worst part. I just wanted to get into it, all this explaining was boring. Perhaps I can just sketch out Thirteen and just follow everyone's lead.