34. P2

MIA'S POV.

I Plop Down on my Couch and I check my messages.

I see That I have a Message From My younger sister. "She probably just wants to be a Pain."

Taylor: Why are you trending again??

Me: What are you talking about?

Taylor: Go On Instagram. It has to do with Jimin.

Me: how do you know Jimin??

Taylor: who doesn't know him? Him and his group are really popular here stupid ass. Just check. And learn to answer your phone.

Me: why are acting like my older sister? I'm older than you.

Taylor: it's not the time to play Jokes. GO!

I check my Instagram account to see what all this chaos was about.

I come across an Article Of Jimin defending me, and I immediately message him to thank him.

Me: Thank you For Sticking up for me Jimin. You didn't have to do that for me.

Jimin🥺: but I did. I wasn't gonna just let you get picked on. You can't Control How you feel for someone, and my fans are just gonna have to except that.

Me: Thank you. :(

Jimin🥺: Stop Saying Thank you. Call or text me if you need me okay? I'll see you at the awards show tomorrow.

Me: Okay.

I feel my Cheeks heat up, and I sigh.

AWW SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN

-
UNKNOWN POV

I hand ******* the pictures, "What is this even gonna do you're only hurting yourself."

"JUST DO IT OKAY??????!! STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!!"

"Whatever, but when she cries and has a breakdown who do you think is gonna there to comfort her? J-"

"Just give them the pictures have them released, and shut up."

I walk away.
-
JUNGKOOK'S POV.

"Do you ever put your phone down??" Namjoon says as he comes and sits down next to me.

He gives me a rag, "Here You're Sweating."

"Is there something that you aren't telling me? And don't lie because I know when you aren't being 100% With me Jungkook

"Is there something that you aren't telling me? And don't lie because I know when you aren't being 100% With me Jungkook."

".........."

I see yoongi Stare at me and scoff, I stick my middle finger up at him.

"Helloooo."

"S-Sorry."

"Okay no. I'm not hiding anything."

"Then why did Jimin all of a sudden put out a article defending Mia huh?"

"What?" Why didn't he tell me???

"Look."

Namjoon shows me the the Article and I bite my lip,"I-"

"You're still in contact with her aren't you??"

"I'm sorry. I should have told you I'm sorry i didn't me-"

"It's okay."

Am I hearing him clearly?

"I said it's okay."

"No matter what I say or try You're gonna stay in contact with her Either way. But Be Careful. Because if you get caught it's on all of us."

"I really do like her. I don't know how to explain it but there's just something different about her. I Just Can't leave her alone. She makes me Happy."

"Well if You're Happy We're Happy."

"What about yoongi??? He Doesn't like her."

"That's Something That you guys are just gonna have to Figure out on your own. We can meet up After the show tomorrow and go out to dinner or something, since she's gonna be around a lot I guess."

"Yeah That sounds good."

"Okay cmon lets wrap this practice up." Namjoon gets up.

"Why so Early? Are you seeing someone?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."