25. "Filming? You do porn?"

MIA'S POV.

I had just put on the outfit that I was borrowing from rose. I wanted to step out in style.

^ this is you

^ this is you.
(also can I say I love Ryan's legs so much like I livEEEEEEE.)

After I was done with that I went into the bathroom to do my hair. As I was looking for my hair things I realized I left my flat irons.

I left the bathroom and walked into rose's room. She was putting on lipstick.

"Rose, I left my flatirons at home and I was wondering if I could borrow yours?"

"Of course you don't gotta ask." she opens up her draw and hands them to you.

"Where did the other 3 go?" I noticed they weren't around.

"After they got ready they went to get some, bottles they're gonna come back and get us."

"Oh okay cool, let me hurry up and do my hair then." I laugh.

20 minutes later.

After I was done my hair and my makeup rose volunteered to put my lashes, on for me.

"We look so good." rose says as we both look in the mirror.

"Yes ma'am."

BEEP BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

"Oh shit that must be them." rose says.

"Oh then c'mon lets go." I say as I grab my phone and purse.

Oh and my knife.

We both make our way downstairs, rose almost trips but before she did I grabbed her arm.

We both laugh.

BEEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEP

I open the front door. "WE COMING WAIT DAMN!!!!"

Rose locks the door behind her and we both walk to the car, and get it.
-

-

-

-
JUNGKOOKS POV.

Me and the rest of the members were in the car on our way to the club.

I genuinely didn't wanna go at all. I just wanted to go home and sleep.

But seokjin and hoseok begged to go.

I have been so exhausted these days.

Me and the boys have a puma fan meet coming up soon, and I don't even know if I wanna go.

I don't think I have the energy.

"Bro are you good?" Namjoon says as he puts his hand on my shoulder.