13. "Bitch what is that?"

MIA'S POV.

"You seem a little flustered are you sure that you're okay?" Rose asked me.

"I'm trending on Twitter how is that even possible." I say to myself. But then I realize Bts is like of of the biggest groups here. But all me and jungkook did was hug.

"WAIT YOU'RE TRENDING ON TWITTER?" She says as she playfully pushes me.

"I guess?" I say still confused as to what's happening.

"OMG WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?"

"For one I just met you, and 2 I just found out" I say sighing.

"Wait why are you trending anyways?"

"B-"

"Wait does it have to do with bts?!"

"How did you know?"

"You were seen with one of the members weren't you?" She asked not shocked.

"You gotta be careful with stuff like that. Dispatch and paparazzi Aren't Afraid to ruin your lives."

"Just try to stay covered up if you do hang out with which ever member you were with. "

"Okay?" I asked confused.

"Wait who were you with?"

"Jungkook."

"oh no jungkook? That boys nothing but trouble and so is his ex g-"

"I should have choose another company." I say extremely annoyed.

"It's gonna be fine girl don't worry, I'm sure all of this mess is gonna be over soon, every idol is gonna experience a dating scandal."

"But we're not even dating we barely know e-"

"Not for long." she says smirking playfully at me.

"Now lets go to the night market already I'm hungry." she grabs my hand and pulls me with her.

"Damn girl you're strong." i say laughing.

15 minutes later.

"Wow" I say In awe. This is beautiful.

"Ikr I come here when I wanna just wanna get away and eat by myself

"Ikr I come here when I wanna just wanna get away and eat by myself." she says she to me. we were still holding hands, like we were in a soap opera.

"What do you mean get away?" I say curious.

"Well I'm actually and idol."

"I'm in a group called blackpink with 3 other girls. Lisa,Jennie, And jisoo."