49. "Aigoo i'm sorry my baby."

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

"Did something happen At practice today or something? You seem off." Seokjin says as he stuffs a French fry in his mouth.

"No. And I'll be glad, when you get out of my house. You reek of Take out."

After Practice was over, the boys went out For Dinner.

I decided to Skip and just come home, but Seokjin insisted on keeping me company as if I needed a Babysitter.

I'm 21 Years old.

"Don't worry, I'll be leaving soon. I got a date tonight anyways." He says getting up.

He a damn lie.

"What date? You look like you're on crack who would go on a date with you?"

Seokjin plucks my Forehead, "I get the Bitc- I get the girls. And you know that."

I laugh clearly knowing what he wanted to say.

"Did you bring any alcohol with you? I need a drink." I sigh.

"Yes I did, but not for you." He pats my head

I pout.

I'm gonna Get Some one way or another.

"Anyways, have you talked to Mia? How are you guys?"

"We're doing Good Actually. I'm Really happy with her." I smile.

"But things are getting a little Frustrating...."

"Ahhhh, Because of the Bang PD situation huh?"

"Yeah.....That, And Just the overall pressure from the media and Army.."

"I'm sure Army will come Around tho. They have no choice." I shrugs my shoulders.

"You're Right... I love the two of you. And I'm rooting for you both."

"Thanks Dummy." I ruffle his hair.

"I gotta take a Dump. After I let it loose, I'm gonna go." Seokjin groans.

"You're Disgusting make sure you spray Perfume or something. I don't wanna smell you."

Seokjin's gonna leave soon, and I didn't wanna be alone.

I missed Mia.

I know I just saw her last night, but I missed her.

To: My Girl 👩🏾💓 Hey Mia. Can you come over? I'm Alone and Bored. I think there's a Monster under my bed.

I play With my Bottom lip and I smile softly, Anxiously waiting for her response.

Why does this feel like my First time talking to her?

I could Feel How Red my cheeks were.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
8:30 PM.
MIA'S POV.

It was Around 8 And I was laying down Watching TV.

Chyna went out to the Club.

She asked me if I wanted to come, but of course I declined. I wasn't really up for it tonight, but I'll definitely go some other time.

I was Pulled out of my thoughts from A Message Notification.

My Kookie ❤️: Hey Mia. Can you come over? I'm Alone and Bored. I think there's a Monster under my bed.

this nigga.

Talking about a monster under his bed.

Ain't shit up under derrr.