4. "I said what i said."

JUNGKOOKS POV.
"What do you mean you don't care?"

"I said what I said." I say laughing.

"I heard that they were practicing in the practice room wanna go check it out? Or?"

"Yea whatever, go get the rest of the boys." I say not really giving a fuck tbh.

"Okay stay here." Jhope says as he runs down the hallway to get the rest of the boys.

As I'm waiting for Jhope to come back I here music playing in the practice room.

I look down the hallway to see if jhope was coming, and I quickly follow the music.

As I'm following the music it starts to get louder. Who the hell could be playing the music? I thought.

As i finally reach the door, i see the the most Gorgeous girl That I have ever seen.

She has dark skin almost like chocolate, clear skin, and the most prettiest curly brown hair ever.

And she's super tall.

Almost as tall as jimin.

She's dancing to music, as the girls in the back cheer her on.

Where did she come from?

Who is she?

How does her body move like that? Her body is moving so well with the beat.

But she's not as good as me.

As I'm watching dance I hear loud screaming and loud footsteps.

Jhopes back.

"JUNGKOOK THERE YOU A-

"Oh tf you looking at-"

"Who is she?" Jhope says with a sarcastic laugh.

"And how did she learn to dance like that?"

"Shut up." i say annoyed. Jhope slaps me in the back of my neck which made me screech,
Which resulted in gaining the girl's attention.

MIA'S POV.

I just finished teaching the girl group the dance moves  that they needed to sharpen up, in order for the MV To work.

I'm currently freestyling to some Miguel you while the girls are in the back cheering me on.

I haven't had this much fun in a while.

Kinda starting to like it.

As I'm dancing to the song I hear a loud screetch almost like a car horn, come from the door.

I turn towards the door and notice 7 attractive guys watching me.

"Who are you?"The one with black hair asked me.

"Hey, I'm Mia. BIGHITS New choreographer."

"Nobod-

One of the guys with the cutest dimples runs over to me to shake my hand.

"Hi I'm jhope." he says with the cutest smile I've ever seen.

•LMFAOO JHOPE IS SO FRIENDLY

• what do y'all think about this chapter?

•see you soon