57."I'll Mark You In Other Places."

Hey guys, before the chapter starts I just wanna say something to you all.

About a week ago my cousin was Murdered. If you guys have been with me for a long time, you also know that just last year my Brother was Also Murdered.

I've been taking lots of loses the past few years, and it's been hard but I've been pushing through and staying positive through it all.

And because of this reason I hadn't been having the motivation to write..

But I also started realizing, just how much this book means to me so I'll continue trying my best to update more frequently.

Please bare with me, as I am going through a rough time right now.

Prayers and condolences help.

Thank you for all your support. Xoxo

Hope you still enjoy!!

MIA'S POV.
It was Around 9:AM and me and Chyna were in the Kitchen preparing Breakfast for us.

Tonight was Kookie's Birthday party, and I was super duper excited to see his reaction. I know that he has been having a rough time lately, so I hope this cheers him up some.

"Do you think he'll like it??" I turn to Chyna.

"Of Course he will Mia. He has no choice, we all Worked hard putting this damn party together."

"Mhmm, you're right."

"Have you heard anything back from SM ENT?"

"Nope, I'm still waiting on the letter. If I don't get in, I'll be fine. I don't really care where I work, as long as I'm bringing some kind of money in. I don't want you doing everything alone."

Kai is under SM.

And that terrified me, knowing the relationship that him and Jungkook has.

I didn't want Chyna anywhere near him..

"You okay??" She looks at me.

"Mhmmm, I'm fine."

I had a lot on my mind.

My Secret, the Party, Chyna potentially getting a job under SM, everything.

The only person who knew my Secret was Chyna.

Well.. and my family.

But Chyna new it all.

from beginning to end.........

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JUNGKOOK'S POV/ 3RD PERSON POV.
—-/—
9:68 AM
—-/—-
"Army, I'm not sure what these fools are doing..... they have be blindfolded so i can't even read your comments." I was live on VLIVE. Today is my birthday, And the guys woke me up at the ass crack of dawn and told me to come downstairs.

"Okay you can open!!" Taehyung says.

I open my eyes and I gasp.

"TAA DAAAA!!" They all say cheering and clapping.