1-Good morning!

(Unedited)

Yuzuki's POV:

I heard someone calling my name. Ignoring the voice, I snuggled closer to the cold body in front of me.

"Yuzuki!"

Suddenly, my blanket was thrown off me and I hissed, my eyes wide open now. I turned and faced the blanket robber.

"REI-CHAN, I LOVE YOU BUT GIVE ME MY BLANKET BACK!"

"No, Yuzuki! You must get ready for school! You have 15 minutes. If you aren't down by then, you WILL receive punishment. Wake that deadbeat up while you're at it."

He left the room and I sighed looking down at the blonde sleeping beauty next to me.

"Riri. We need to get up. Rei-chan is gonna be mad."

"Too noisy...." he mumbled before snuggling into my stomach.

"Riri! We need to get ready!"

He only ignored me and I grinned getting an idea. Wanting to practice my magic, I whispered a few words and a small block of water appeared above his head. I hurriedly got out of his grip and watched from the side of the bed as I let it drop. It was like slow-motion. The water hit his head and he slowly sat up looking dumbfounded. His hair was a mess but dang he still looked hot. He slowly turned towards me, his blue eyes mad. I giggled before grabbing my uniform and running towards the bathroom, locking the door. I grinned in victory before I heard a voice behind me.

"Yu-chan, did you really think I couldn't get into the bathroom because you LOCKED it?"

I flinched before looking back at a now strangely calm Shu.

"Riri! Uh, funny meeting you here. You look like you need to take a piss, so I'll just leave."

I moved to grab the doorknob but he grabbed my waist, preventing me from leaving. I cursed silently to myself as I felt his body right behind me. He lazily brought his head down and bit on my shoulder. I just ignored the pain, waiting for him to finish so I can get ready. It seemed like he had different ideas. He pulled his fangs our and started kissing along my neck, almost like he was looking for something. He kissed a spot, making a whimper come out of my mouth. He grinned against my neck and started sucking harshly, making weird noises come out of my mouth. My face was completely red. After he was done, he drew back and looked down at his work, grinning lazily. He leaned back in towards my ear.

"8 minutes left," he whispered before disappearing.

"This boy is almost as bad as Lai-kun," I said to myself.

I look in the mirror to see a reddish purplish spot on the place where my neck and shoulder met. I sighed before putting on my tank crop and the blazer rested on my shoulder. I was too lazy to wear the whiteundershirt. I put on the skirt before working on my hair. I put my white locks in a half up half down hairdo and tied it with a golden ribbon. I walked out of the bathroom and packed my bag. My little baby chirped at me and I grinned down at him.

"Zipper! Good morning baby!"

I opened the cage and he flew up, rubbing his tiny head against my cheek. I giggled and let him settle on my shoulder as I grabbed my bag throwing the last thing in there: my mom's magic spellbook. I've been trying to study it for the past month, but there's so much that I only got past 20 pages and there was at least 150. I walked out of my room before going to my sister's room, seeing that she wasn't in there.

'I guess that means I'm the last one huh?' I thought to myself.

I walked down the halls when I heard a voice.