Chapter Six

Lauren~

Camden walks towards the mailbox and there is a midnight black motorcycle with two helmets on top of the seat. "I don't think this is such a good idea." I say looking at him. "We could get into an accident. This is dangerous as fuck."

"Oh c'mon, it'll be fun. It's not gonna be bad I promise. Please?' Camden gives me pleading eyes. I slowly nod admiring how cute he looks.

He picks one of the helmets and places it on my head gently so he doesn't mess up my hair. Camden then sits on the bike while putting on his and looks back at me. "You coming?" He asks.

I sigh and sit behind him before wrapping my arms around him. He starts the motorcycle and starts to drive out of my neighborhood. I tighten my grip on him as he speeds up.

"Where are we going?" I ask him when he stops a stoplight.

"It's a surprise Laur."

"I hate surprises!" Camden laughs and replies, "I know."

After 20 minutes of driving, I finally started to relax and lay my head on his back taking in the surroundings. I am glad I wore a sweater since this wind it practically blasting directly in my face. I recognize that he's taking the long way towards the ocean front.

When we get there he parks on the far end of the boardwalk where not many people are around. We leave the helmets in the seat compartment and he grabs my hand leading me to the sand. "So, I know that you missed the beach so I thought it might be the best to take you here." Camden says as he leads me towards a picnic blanket with lots of pillows and a thick blanket.

I smile and sit down and lean back on the pillows while wrapping the thick blanket around the both of us. "Wait, was this just an excuse to cuddle with me?"

He laughs and I smile as I see his dimples on his cheek appear. "If I wanted to cuddle with you, don't you think I would have done that by now?"

"I guess so." I lean my head on his shoulder and take in the sunset.

"I have a question." He mutters softly.

"I have an answer." I reply.

"What's going on between you and Anthony?" I feel his gaze on me and my eyes meet his as I sit up.

"Well, nothing anymore. He's an ex that's the only thing I consider him as."

"So he wouldn't mind if I kissed you? Hopefully not interrupted?" Camden places a hand on my hip leaning in closer to me.

"He probably would, but I don't."

"Okay, good." He says as he lowers his head and softly presses his lips on mine. I respond to his actions and kiss him back. He gently lays me down as I wrap an arm around his neck and run my right hand in his hair.

Camden then pulls away from me and strips down to his underwear. I can barely process his actions and he yells while running away, "Last one to the water buys ice cream!" I laugh and strip too running after him. I am glad that the girls also picked out my underwear just in case something happened. I hop on his back once I reach the water and tackle him to the sand.

The girls are going to be so mad about my hair.

When he recovers from the shock of the fall he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. His stormy grey eyes meet my dark brown orbs and he kisses me again. We both pull away and he looks deeply into my eyes with emotion that I can't even describe.

Camden finally breaks the silence and softly says, "Don't break my heart."

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Nope, only to one person. Only you."

"Well, don't break mine either." He replies by kissing me again and I guess this is what cloud nine feels like. 

~~

A month later...

"I can't believe Anthony already has a new girlfriend!" Jamie exclaims at us as we walk towards the parking lot.

Today both the girl and the boy's team have a swim meet facing the Bayside High School team and Jamie was tagging along with. She's going for two reasons; one to support me and Camden, the second was to gawk at cute guys with abs. Winter and Annika are going to meet us there.

"She's probably nice, you never know." I shrug my shoulders and unlock my car to toss my bag in the backseat. I slide on my team jacket while Jamie gets in and I soon start the car.

"Eh, if you think Beverly is nice then yes." she says as I leave campus and drive towards the interstate.

I roll my eyes and focus on the road. "You're joking right?"

"I wish. I hope she doesn't rub it in your face again."

"One can only hope." I park the car shortly after and go to the locker room to change while Jamie goes to find Annika and Winter. I can already tell you that they're going to stare at boys too.

"I can't believe Camden is taken ALREADY!" Anna exclaims.

"I heard that he's keeping a secret since she's ugly." Macy says.

"If I was dating him, I'd show him off to the whole world. That's one hot tall glass of water." Hailey says swooning. Truth be told Camden and I started dating shortly after our first date a month ago. We wanted to keep it a secret since the girls, especially my teammates would make a huge thing about it.

"I think she might be pretty." I smirk and strip naked before putting on my suit.

"Whoever she is, is lucky. " Macy replies.

"I hope she is ugly, that way I can snatch him up from her." Anna says grinning. When we are done getting dressed I place everything in my swim bag besides my cap and goggles. "Who knows, she might be coming to the meet." Hailey says looking at them. We walk out of the locker room together into the pool and go towards where the rest of the team is.

Camden is waiting with the rest of the captains to lead stretching. Once I put my bag down and go towards them, he scooped me up in his arms and picks me up before he kisses me. I can't say that I am a fan of PDA, but I guess I can allow it this time. "Hey babe." Camden says while putting me down.

"Hey." I smile and turn around to see jealous faces from the girls besides Hailey who is smiling widely. I couldn't help but notice Beverly staring me down who practically had steam coming out of her ears. I smirk at her and go back to face the team. "Alright guys let's get on with it!" 

A/N:

Hope you liked it! Sorry about any missed typos.

Also I am sorry for the late update :( probably going to be a slow development for the next few chapters...

My dumb ass self confused myself with the character Annika and typed Lucy instead so I will be fixing that!

Don't forget to like, comment, and vote...no pressure.

-Taylor