Chapter Two

Lauren~

"GET. UP. LAUR!" Jamie says while jumping on my bed.

"Hoe shut up. It's 8 in the morning." I groan loudly.

Jamie lands on my stomach making me start to cough loudly. She is wearing her usual sweatpants that she borrowed from me awhile ago and a t shirt. "Dude how much do you weigh?" I roll over to the other side of the bed burying my head in the pillow.

"Laur it's important. Jax messaged me!" she exclaims.

"Cheesy football player Jax?"

Jamie slaps the back of my head with a frown. "Don't say that, he's actually really nice."

"Nice my ass, he is stupid as fuck. Plus he's super boring when you practically begged me to put myself on mute while you were talking to him on the phone."

"You're being silly."

"Oh c'mon you know he is weird."

"Whatever you say. Now get your ass up, we have some stuff to do today."

"Like what?"

"There's this guy I want you to meet."

"You trying to pimp me out?"

"Psh no, I want to go on this date but he can't leave his friend by himself. So that means that you have to go with me."

"But but I don't want to go. My bed will miss me, let me sleep."

She tugs on my leg and drags me out of bed. Jamie then pushes me into the bathroom with some clothes already picked out and clothes the door behind me. I turn on the shower and wash my hair. After washing my face and body I dry off then put on my black long sleeve crop top with my light blue jean shorts. I brush my teeth and step into my room with a frown on my face.

"So if the date is later tonight then why did you wake me up so early?"

"Oh because I was hungry and you know I can't eat by myself."

"Unfortunately. Make me some waffles?"

Jamie nods and then walks to kitchen pulling out random stuff from the cabinets. She mixes the batter while making my favorite smoothie. I know I know I drink a lot of smoothies. The doorbell rings and I roll my eyes while getting up to answer it.

Annika and Winter standing there at the door with big ass smiles on their faces. "Hey guys, why do you have creepy smiles on your faces?"

"Guess who was with another girl?" Winter walks into the kitchen sitting on the counter.

"Camden I'm guessing?" Jamie asks.

I sigh and eat some fruit. "Honestly I don't understand why you guys are surprised. Again he's not even that cute."

Annika looks at me surprised. Winter leaves her mouth wide open and Jamie accidentally burns some bacon.

"Oh c'mon guys we've seen cuter ones."

Jamie throws some batter in my face and Winter and Annika laugh.

~~~~

I step out of my closet wearing a black leather jacket with a forest green v neck and my white ripped jeans the slip on my black heeled boots. My hair is flat ironed that reaches down to the top of my chest.

Jamie smiles at me with a look of approval in her gray bodycon dress and matching shoes with has her hair pinned up. "You clean up nice."

"Oh shush." I say smiling.