𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 : 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Finns POV~
"So, I just sit here while you take blood out of me?" I ask the nurse.

"Yes." She answered and pulled up a chair in front of me so she can sit down. "Pull up your sleeve, please." She said and I did. She wrapped a ribbon around my arm and tied it tight. She took something out of the IV then brought it to my arm. "This'll be a pinch." She said and pushed it into my vein.

'Wow, that didn't hurt.'

"You know, you're really lucky to have the same blood type as Millie right now." The nurse commented.

"Yeah. I'm really lucky." I muttered.

I watched as my blood started coming out and going into the tube. "I'm just going to fill a couple of these tubes then you'll be done." She said and switched the glass tube.

"Okay." I answered, looking around the room.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your relation with Millie?" She asks, glancing up at me. I sighed and looked back down at the IV.

"We used to date." I answered plainly.

"Used?"

"We broke up." I tapped my thigh awkwardly.

"Can I ask, how come?"

"I cheated." I lie. "And before you ask since you're a doctor; no, I wasn't drunk, I knew what I was doing." I lie again. She furrowed her eyebrows as she switched the tube again.

"If you guys aren't together anymore, then why are you giving her your blood?" She asked.

"I still care about her." I pursed my lips. She just nodded.

"Does she know that you still like her?"

"Yeah, I told her. She shot me down." I forced a chuckle.

"And you're still giving her your blood?" She asked again.

"Of course." I half smiled.

"I wish I had someone like you." The nurse giggled.

"Not to sound self centered or anything, but, I wish I had someone like me, too." I said honestly.

"We all wish we had somebody like ourselves." She replied and switched the tube again. "One more tube and you're done."

"Will I be anemic after this? Since you're taking my blood?" I ask a little worried.

"You won't, you have enough reproducing red blood cells, so you'll be back to average blood count in about a day." She explained and I nodded, understandingly.

It was quiet for a about a minute till she took the last one out and set in a tray. She folded tissue up and set it on where the IV was in my skin, then pulled the IV out. "Hold the tissue there and put some pressure on it so it won't bruise." She let go of it so I can hold it. She pulled a spongebob bandaid out and opened it. "Here." She said as she stuck it on top of the tissue. "And you're done." She said and opened the door.

"When does Millie get the transfusion done?" I asked, standing in the doorframe.

"In about an hour, I think." The nurse answered.

"Okay, thanks." I said and left down the hall, going back to the room Millie's in. I pulled my sleeve back down and jogged the rest of the way down to her room.

I got to the room and walked right in. She was still laying in the bed with everything still hooked up to her. "Well, some of my blood is gone." I chuckled and sat in the chair next the bed.