𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 : 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

Millie's POV~
"Fuck, you!" I yell as I flip him off. I ran to the cafeteria after that.

'I can't believe that I fucking let him make me blush! All he did was compliment me and I blushed. What the hell is wrong with me?! Am I mentally ill or something! Gah! What is he even doing? He should just leave me alone. It's for the best.'

"Well, if it isn't the Freak." A girl says from behind me. I turned around to see who it is, and seeing that it was Iris. The bitch of the school.

"The hell do you want now, Iris?" I ask, annoyed, as I cross my arms over my chest.

"You're going to stay away from Finn, got it?" She says in a snappy tone.

'Who the hell is Finn?'

"Who?" I ask, confused.

"Don't play dumb with me. You know who I'm talking about. Just stay away from him." She snaps then walks away. Is she talking about that guy that has been harassing me today? Is that his name? Finn?

I shook off the thought and went to lunch. As I approached the cafeteria, I saw him, his name mostly likely Finn because who else would Iris be talking about? I haven't talked to anybody else.

I saw him sitting down at a table by a bunch of people, he was walking weird. Probably from when I kneed him.

He must've seen me too though. He looked up at me and smiled. I felt all the blood rushing to my cheeks. I inhaled sharply and I quickly averted my gaze down at the ground, making my way to an empty table.

'Shit! He made it happen again! Get yourself to together, Millie!'

Rubbing my cold hands on my burning cheeks, attempting to make the flush go away, I quickly sat down at my table and pulled my phone out of my pocket and my earbuds. I went to Spotify and started listening to music, then went back to making the color in my cheeks go away.

I don't know why I even come to the cafeteria for lunch, I don't eat school food. People stare at me the whole time too, it's creepy. It's like they're waiting for me to snap at them or something.

I was walking down the hall full of people to get to my locker when I felt eyes on me. I try to just shake it off, but it won't go away. I'm usually right about these feelings, too.

I got to my locker and unlocked it, dropping my textbooks in there. "Hey, Mills." Someone says from behind me.

'Great, he's back.'

I turned around, clearly showing that I'm annoyed by the way I sighed and let my shoulders fall when I saw him. "What, Finn?" I grunt.

"We should hang out today." He says and takes a step closer to me. 

'Not this again please.'

This time I didn't take a step back, I stood my ground. And he seemed to notice. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close, making our pelvis's touch.

"No." I say and try to get out of his grip, but he's holding me tight and in place. I can't knee him again from the way he's holding me.

"Well, too bad, you're coming." He smirked as he picked me, then threw me up a few inches, but just enough for me to perch on his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I shout and start to hit his back.

"Stop hitting my back, Millie, it tickles." He says and walks out of the school.

"Put me down!" I shout again. No one is even taking notice of this, they just look and laugh. What the hell is wrong with them?!

"Where should we go? My house? Perfect choice Millie. We'll go to my house." He says and puts me in his car in the passengers seat. I tried to open the door but it won't open, he can't put it on child lock and he can't lock it because I can just easily unlock it. What the hell is wrong with this door?!