𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Millie's POV:
I didn't want to come to school but I also didn't want to stay home with my dad there. I kind of had no choice, I couldn't just wander around town because what if someone saw me? What if they called someone about the bruises on my face and stuff? I can't chance that. I don't want to cause drama.

I am walking down the school halls with my hood up and covering my face. "The Freak has finally noticed that her face is ugly, so she's covering it!" A girl said and laughed from behind me. It sounded a lot like Iris. The bitch, Iris.

I just ignored it and kept on walking. "Hey! Don't walk away from me!" She shouted. I heard her running toward me so I sped up my pace. I all of a sudden feel something grip my shoulder and pull me back. "Fucking, Freak! Look at me!" She shouted, making me look up. She saw my face. Shit. "You deserved it, whoever did that to you, you're just a waste of space." She said sternly. "And stay away from Finn, you're not worth his time." She said and pushed me, making me stumble back a little bit. My blood started to boil.

I ran toward her and tackled her, she fell right on her face. I turned her around and was about to punch her fake fucking face but I was pulled back. "Hey! Let go of me!" I shouted as I squirmed and tried to get out of the persons grip.

"Hey, hey, hey! Millie, calm down!" A voice said, Finn.

"Let go of me!" I shouted again.

"Millie! Let's go!" He said and crossed my arms over my chest, stopping me from moving, my back was still to him as he held me close to his chest. He walked down the hall, everyone looking at us.

I spared Iris another glance, seeing her holding her cheek and nose as she whimpered.

"What the hell are you looking at?!" I spat at them. Finn kept walking and soon he was approaching the boys' restroom. "I'm not going in there!" I say and start to kick around. He pushed open the door and he walked in, closing the door behind him.

He leaned me against the wall and looked me straight in the eye. "Millie, you have to calm down." He said in a serious tone. I rolled my eyes and tried it push him away but he only tightened his grip on me. "Millie." He said in a low, husky tone which caught my attention immediately.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"Why were you trying to punch Iris?" He asks. I scoff and break our eye contact. "Why?" He asks again.

"I don't have to tell you." I say sassily.

"Millie, please tell me." He said quietly.

"She called me a waste of space and said I deserved all of this. There, you happy now?" I mumble and motion to my bruises and cuts. His expression softens.

"She's a bitch, don't listen to her." He said and stroked my cheek, grazing the cut that's on my bruise causing me to hiss in pain. He pulled his hand back quickly. "Sorry." He mumbled.

He gave me a side smile as he embraced me in a hug, kind of an awkward hug but it's just what I need at the moment, I just didn't know it. I hugged back, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck and inhaling his scent that never fails to calm me.

He picked me up off the floor and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he hugged me tighter. I ignored the pain in my stomach as he hugged me. I just want to go to sleep, I should've just stayed home and slept. "Are you ready to go back to class?" He asks. I shake my head no. "Okay."

That's how we stayed for a few more minutes then I realized that he must be tired of holding me. I pulled my head out of his neck and looked at him. "You can put me down now." I mumbled. I unwrapped my legs from around his waist and he slowly put me down.

"Do you think it'll hurt if I try to kiss you?" He asks. I shrug.

"I guess you'll just have to try." I whisper. He smiles and takes a step toward me, our chests almost touching. He puts his hands on my hips and pulls us together, making our pelvis's touch. My stomach starts to get all tingling and I start to feel a little weak at my legs.

He leans his head down till his nose grazing is my cheekbone then he whispers in my ear, "I'll just have to try." His voice alone sent chills up and down my spine. He brought his lips to my cheek and gave one of my bruises a gentle kiss, the same thing to my cuts and it didn't hurt.

After what felt like an eternity, he finally met my lips, softly pressing them together. It was soft and gentle the first few seconds then I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He quickly responded to my movement and one of his hands went to my waist, the other going to my butt which he gave a gentle squeeze causing me to gasp into him mouth.

"We... should g-go." I say in between kisses.

"Where?" He asks, pressing another kiss to my mouth.

"Your car." I said and it's like he only needed to hear those two words because he quickly pulled me out of the restroom and practically dragged me down the hall, the hallways were empty so I'm assuming that everyone is in class. Thank, god.

We got outside and he carried me the rest of the way to his car. He put me in the car and he got in on the other side. He then drove far away from the school and next thing I know we are in the middle of nowhere, trees are everywhere around us and all I can hear are birds chirping. He turned off the car and pulled me to him, laying me down on the seat.

He climbed atop of me and started kissing me again, quickly going down to my neck. I turned my head to give him more room. He pressed hard kisses on my neck, longer on the parts where he knew I was sensitive. I let out a moan and that only made him want to be more rough.

He moved his hands that were laying on the the seat to my waist and under my shirt. His hands were a little cold but they felt hot, like they were burning into my skin. Does that make sense?

He moved his hands up and down my sides, I started to shift uncomfortably. He wasn't making me uncomfortable, well, he kind of was but not in a bad way. My... my lower parts were starting to feel... tingly. I squeezed my thighs together and kept moving uncomfortably.

"Millie?" He smirks, his hand starting to trail down my waist to my hip then to... you know where.

"Hmm?" I ask, a little embarrassed. He dipped his finger under my sweats and my heart started beating like there was no tomorrow.

A/N:

Sorry for the mature theme at the end but, you knew that there was mature content in this when you clicked only the book because I put the warning up. So, if you feel uncomfortable reading the next chapter then I suggest you skip the next chapter. Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...

Edit: Finn is pretty.