𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

Finns POV~
I know she took my coat. I saw it sticking out from behind her back. It was the one that said 'Finn' and 'Peels' on it with tags. But, I let her keep it. She hid it for a reason, she wanted to wear it. It's cute...

I just left her house and I'm now walking to mine. I still can't believe she was beat up.

'Maybe it was her parents that did it? No, I can't think like that. They would never do that. Well, I don't know. Her house did smell like alcohol and cigarettes. Maybe it was. Stop thinking that!'

I just need to calm down now. But I can't calm down knowing that someone beat up Millie! Who would even do that?! I need to find out. I need to find out now. And fast.

'It would be so easy for them too. She's small, really skinny, and attractive. Really attractive. Oh, shit. Maybe she was raped?! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I especially can't think like that! I just need to stop thinking!'

I bit my lip, trying to think of myself not thinking so I don't think.

'Wait, what?'

"Hey, Finn!" A familiar voice shouted. I looked around and saw a car, realizing it was Caleb, Noah, and Gaten.

"What?!" I shout back.

"Where were you today?" Caleb asked as he drove up to me, rolling his window all the way down too.

"I was at Millie's." I say. They all looked at each other and raised their eyebrows, having a silent conversation using their eyes, they all nodded and looked back at me with smiles on their faces.

"Why?" Noah asked, smirking. He's probably assuming that we did something, I hate that people assume things like that when you visit someone of the opposite gender, and when you're alone together.

"She wasn't at school so I went to her house to see if she was okay."

"What did you guys do?" Caleb asked, wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk on his face too.

"We fell asleep." I answered.

"Yeah, right." Gaten said breathily.

"And something else..." I said reluctantly.

"What happened?" Caleb asked, intrigued.

"It wasn't something we did, something happened to her."

"What was it?" Noah asked.

"She... she was beat up, she has bruises everywhere. And there are scars on her wrists, I think think she's cutting herself guys and she got beat up." I say worriedly. Their expressions soften into a worried look.

"What?" They all ask in unison.

"Who did it?" Noah asked.

"I don't know, that's what I'm trying to find out."

"Who do you think it was?" Gaten asks, sticking his head out the window.

"When I was in her house, it smelled of beer and smoke so that's kind of a dead giveaway that her parents are drunks. In her room, it was messy, everything was on the floor and broken; the first time I was in her room it was spotless, so clean and so organized. I'm kind of thinking that it was her parents that did it to her because how else would people get into her room?" I say. They all have shocked looks on their faces, probably not knowing that I knew all of that stuff from just going to her house twice.

"Okay, Sherlock, what do we do next?" Noah asks.

"I don't know, I guess I can talk to her more and try to get her to tell me what happened?" I suggest.

"Okay, but what are you going to do now?"

"Nothing, I was just about to go home." I answer.

"You can come with us and hang out, we were just about to go to that arcade that Gaten has been dying to visit." Caleb says as Gaten basically jumps up and down in his seat with happiness.

"Okay." I chuckle as I watch Gaten act like a little kid about to get ice cream.

"Get in." Caleb says and I do so. I got in and sat by Gaten. He pulled a '3 Musketeers' bar out of his back pack and started eating it.

"Where is this arcade you want to go to?" I ask Gaten. He looks at me quickly with a smile on his face.

"It's across from the Starcourt Mall, it's not that big, maybe half the size of the store but it's cool!" He says happily, then taking another bite of his candy bar.

I just back to my house after three hours of playing at the arcade. The games were old but they were really fun. My hands hurt now though, having to grip the- nevermind. You get it.

I made my way up to my room, kicking off my shoes as I go up the stairs, not caring where they land because I am really tired and not up to do anything right now.

As I approached my room, I realized the light was on. I never leave the light on. I push my door open and see Iris on my bed. I sighed as rolled my eyes, walking into my room and closing the door. "What the hell are you doing here, Iris?" I ask annoyed.

"Nothing, just waiting up for you." She smirked.

"Why?" I ask even more annoyed and a little angry. She shrugged, standing up and walking over to me.

"I miss you, don't you miss me?" She said in a high voice.

"No. Now, get out, I don't want you here." I say angrily.

"Come on, Finn. You don't mean that, you just need to loosen up a bit, I can help you with that." She put her hands on my shoulders and came closer to me.

"Iris, I am not playing around. Get. Out." I say in a stern voice, clenching my jaw. Her smirk drops.

"Finn..." She says in a whiny tone.

"Out. Now." I say through clenched teeth. She sighs, going back to my bed and grabbing her things. She turns back to me and walks toward the door.

She mumbled, "Douche," on her way out. I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh of relief. I laid down on my bed and was so ready to go to sleep.

So that's what I did.

A/N:

Helllllllllooo! I am really happy today! I got my interview done and I finally published this chapter! Woooooooo!! Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...

Edit: I don't know why I write so weird. This chapter really had no intent.