𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞

Finns POV~
"Party at my house, bitches!!" My friend, Gaten, yells at the top of his lungs while standing on the lunch table.      

"Wooo!" Everyone in the cafeteria started to yell. Gaten was getting down off the table as me, Caleb, and Noah were laughing.

"Screw you guys, you know I have the best parties." Gaten tells us. We all nod but continue to chuckle to ourselves.

"Do you already have the kegs?" Noah asks Gaten.

"Yeah, they're in my basement so they can stay cold." He replies and he eats a spoonful of his fifth pudding cup.

"Same time?" I ask him. He nods, unable to speak from his mouth being full of the brown goo.

I look back down at my food, which is just a sandwich and a Gatorade. I hear the cafeteria doors being pushed open and hitting the walls behind it. I look to see who made the noise, and I soon realize it's the Freak. She has a big, grey sweatshirt on with black joggers on and white Chucks. She has her hood up and covering most of her face. "If you're trying to get guys' attention with that, then try again, it's not going to work." I say to her as she's about to pass our table.

She stops walking and turns to me. "Well, I seem to have your attention. So you can't say that it didn't work." She shrugs and walks away. I clench my jaw in defeat as I roll my eyes. My friends start laugh, making me look over at them and see that all of their faces are red from holding in laughter.

"Shut up." I say and they all start to burst out laughing.

'Good thing no one else heard that.'

"Hey, guys." Sadie says as she comes up to us. She sits down across from Noah and next to Caleb.

"Hey." We all reply in unison.

"How's it going?" She asks.

"It's going." I reply harshly, still a little pissed. She furrows her eyebrows and looks around at everybody.

"He's sad because he just got told off by the girl over there." Caleb says to her, pointing to the freak, letting out a few chuckles in the process.

"I'm not sad and she didn't tell me off." I retort with a glare on my face.

"Then why so melancholy?" Gaten says with a grin on his face. I roll my eyes, annoyed, with the word he keeps using over and over.

"I'm not melancholy." I spat.

"It's someone's time of the month." Sadie mumbles, causing them to laugh. I rolled my eyes for thousandth and looked around the cafeteria, my eyes stopping on the Freak. She looked up from her empty table and locked eyes with me. She faked a smile and flipped me off. I flipped her off too then turned away with an angry sigh.

"You guys want to do something?" I ask them with a hint of anger and annoyance in my tone. They all look at me confused. "Noah, go talk to the Freak. I have a plan."

"Why do I have to talk to her?" He asks, glaring a bit.

"Because I said." I reply angrily. He sighed but stands up and walks over to her. I get up not to long after and walk around the cafeteria, the side where she wouldn't be able to see me. I grabbed a random persons milkshake, getting a 'hey!' from them after, then walked over to her, I stood behind her and waited for a few seconds. The back of her sweatshirt said "Charlie" in big black letters, making me twist my expression for a second, but brushed it off a second after.

"Hey." I tapped her shoulder, she turned around and looked up at me. "You look thirsty, here." I say and dump the milkshake on her head. Her mouth opened and her arms came up.