𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞

Finns POV~
"What do you guys think about me having a party this Friday?" Gaten asks us as we eat breakfast. Me, Caleb, Sadie, and Gaten are all at our table in the cafeteria; but Noah still isn't here yet.

"That sounds good." Sadie answers. The rest of us nod, agreeing with her.

"The usual time?" He asks.

"Yeah." We all answer in unison. The cafeteria doors open and I automatically look to see who it is. It was the Frea- Millie. She wore blue skinny jeans with a "Pink Floyd" sweatshirt, and she's wearing white high top Chucks. Lastly, her hair is down and it's curling up a little at the ends. She almost looks... dare I say, pretty.

That's when I realized I was staring. Quickly, I averted my eyes back to my plate of food.

The doors opened again and this time it was Noah. He waved at us and scanned the cafeteria. He stopped looking and he smiled, I looked to where he was looking and he was looking at Millie. He walked over to her and sat down at her table.

'What's he doing?'

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at everybody else. They looked confused too. "Why's he sitting over there?" Gaten asked.

"I don't know." I replied while shrugging. I looked back at Noah and Millie, she was smiling, he was too.

I was brought out of my trance by being lightly shoved to my right by someone sitting down. I looked at the person and it's Iris.

Great, she's back.

"Hi, Finn." She said with a snobby smile, lacing her arm around mine. I backed away from her touch and instead she started touching my hair. .

"Hi. Uh, what're you doing here?" I ask, trying not to sound frustrated and annoyed.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out after school." She raised her eyebrows. I looked over at Millie and Noah, she's still smiling.

'What the hell is so amusing?!'

I sighed and looked back at Iris.

"Sure." I uttered with a defeated shrug.

"Really?" She giggled. I nodded, looking back at my plate of food. "Meet me by my locker after school!" She stood up, kissing my cheek before leaving. I brought my hand to my cheek, completely disgusted. I rubbed the sticky lipgloss off my cheek.

"What the hell are you doing, Finn?!" Gaten asks.

"I need a break from Millie." I whisper yell. They roll there eyes and go back to eating. Though, Caleb gave me a longer look before looking away. He almost looked frustrated.

This whole day, I never spoke to Millie. She was always by Noah, and Noah didn't speak to us the whole day either. It's mental.

Anyway, after class I made my way to Iris's locker to pick her up. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Iris was my first girlfriend, but then she just got... what's the word? Oh, yeah. Clingy and annoying as fuck. But I just need a break from Millie.

I finally approached her locker and she was just leaning against it while on her phone. "Ready to go?" I ask. She looks up from her phone.

"Yes!" She says happily. She picks up her back off the ground and slings it over her shoulder. "Can you hold this for me?" She says, handing me the backpack. Reluctantly, I nod and grab the back pack. The backpack immediately falls to the ground, still in my hand.

"Jesus! What do have in here?" I ask, shocked.

'I have to hold the freaking bag with two hands! Does she have bricks in here?!'

"Just my makeup." She said simply.

'Who the fuck has this much makeup?!'

"Oh." I said. We walked to the doors and she came to a stop. She motioned for me to open the door. I furrowed my eyebrows.

'My hands are full!'

I shoved it open and she walked out.

We went to my car and we both got in. I was about to grab the aux cord but she grabbed it first. I started the car and drove out of the school parking lot. A song came on. I hate it already and the singer hasn't even started singing yet. She is annoying, stupid, rude, and she has crappy taste in music! This is going to be a long fucking day...

"We should watch "Isn't It Romantic!" Iris squealed as we entered the theater.

"We should watch "The LEGO Movie Part 2."" I disagree with her.

"That's a kid movie, we are going watch "Isn't It Romantic." She said as we got in line.

"Well, we are kids." I argue back. She looked at me with a glare. I mimicked her glare and she looked away. She started talking to the worker and she got us tickets to "Isn't It Romantic."

'Gag.'

That was by far the worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life. And I was asleep half of it. "The LEGO Movie" would have been better in my professional opinion.

We walked out of the theater and she grabbed my hand. She has dry, rough, crusty hands. If she has so much makeup then why doesn't she have lotion?!

I didn't bother to even hold her hand back, she kind of just held my hand. "That was the cutest movie ever!" She skipped to the car. I looked behind us to check if anyone heard that. Two people were a little ways behind us. I glanced at them then I looked back very quickly. Is that Millie and Noah?! I squinted my eyes and my eyes confirmed that it actually was them!

My mouth gaped open. I slammed myself down in my car and slammed the door. "Jeez, why are you so angry?" She asked as she looked in the mirror, putting more makeup on.

"I'm not angry." I said through clenched teeth. I sighed loudly and drove away from the theater.

I walked into the cafeteria and spotted my friends. And everyone was there this time. They were all sitting at the table talking; and I sat down next to Gaten.

"How was your date with Iris?" Caleb laughed. I gave him a stone looking glare.

"It wasn't a date." I say angrily. They started to sigh quietly.

"That rough, uh?" Gaten started laughing hard.

"Shut up, Gaten. And, Noah, why were you at the theater yesterday? With Millie?" I say and all the attention goes on him.

"We went to see a movie." He shrugged.

"Why?!" Sadie and Gaten say at the same time.

"Because I wanted to." He said.

"Wait, hold on, what movie did you guys see?" I ask, eagerly wanting to know the answer.

"The LEGO Movie Part 2." He said simply. I dropped my face into my hands and rubbed my forehead.

"Who's idea was it to see that movie?" I ask angrily.

"Hers and mi—."

"She wanted to watch that?!" I cut him off.  My eyes go wide and my eyebrows furrow.

"Yeah." He said. I sighed and threw my head onto the table.

'I FUCKING HATE IRIS!'

A/N:

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and comment! Bye!

Edit: I just woke up from a two hour nap. Isn't being quarantined fun?;-;