𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 : 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Millie's POV~
Finn lead me up to his room after talking to Nick and Quincy for a little bit.

"Sorry, about them." Finn said as we walked into his room, shutting the door and locking it.

"It's fine, they're pretty cool." I answered as I sat down at the edge of his bed. Finn did the same soon after.

"So, I guess we just get right into it." He said and turned to me. "What do you think the story should be about?"

"Well, like, I said before, I have had a couple ideas for a while. Like, it can be set in the 80's. There are no cell phones. Umm, do you have any ideas?" I ask him.

"Umm, there can be like a person with powers or something." He shrugged.

"Yeah! It can be a girl and she was tested in a lab!" I say happily. He smiles and nods.

"What powers should she have?" He asks

"Uh, what about telekinesis?" I suggest.

"Yeah!" He says loudly.

"Okay cool, could there like a group of friends for the main characters?" I ask.

"How about the the group of friends somehow find the girl? And they take care of her or something?" He says. My smile grows big and I nod.

"Okay, what else?" I ask as I think.

"What things were big in the 80's?" He asks.

"Like what games and stuff?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.

"Uh, there was Dungeons and Dragons?" I say.

"They can play that!" He yells, I just laugh.

"Yeah, Uh, what things are in the game?"

"I only know that much but there is a thing called a demogorgan and that's about all I know about it." He shrugs.

"That can be the monster in the story." I say.

"I think we have our story Miss Brown." He says with a grin on his face. I nod and a smile creeps onto my face too.

It gets quiet and a little awkward, well, not awkward persé but, just quiet. I didn't realize how close we are sitting together. Our legs are almost touching. His face isn't that far from mine either.

His smile started turn smaller and smaller, turning into a lazy smirk, and I found myself doing the same.

He just stared at me. He was looking straight into my eyes. Then his eyes flickered down to my mouth. I found myself doing the same thing.

'Oh, no. Is he going to kiss me? My first kiss? Oh my god. What am I doing right now?! I don't do this! I'm not like this!'

But... his lips are just so pink and plump.

I felt him bring his hand to my my waist. My breathing hitched, and my heart rate sped up, my breathing became quicker and I got nervous. Oh, so nervous.

He started to lean in closer to me, I stayed in the same place. I got more nervous, and I started to bite my bottom lip. He opened his mouth a little, just a little, it's like he gasped or something.

He leaned in closer and closer. I all of a sudden got all tingly and got butterflies in my stomach. I took a deep breath and he leaned in even closer. His grip tightened a little on my waist, pulling me closer. Oh, god.

His eyes fluttered closed, I figured that I should do the same thing.

His lips grazed mine and I felt shivers go up and down my spine. He pressed his lips harder onto mine and I just about lost it.

His other hand was on my cheek. He opened and closed his mouth on mine, I didn't know what to do. I've never done this before.

Do I just copy him? I don't know! I guess I'll try... what if I mess up?! What if I accidentally bite his lips and spilt it open?! I don't know how to do any of th—!'

I copied his actions and he went faster. He moved the hand that was on my cheek down to under my knees, he picked me up and put me on his lap.
He put both of his hands on my waist and pulled me so close to him to the point where our chests were touching. I put my hands on his shoulders and they just stayed there.

Our lips were colliding against each other every few seconds and mine started to feel sore. It started to hurt from how hard he was pressing his mouth against mine and how fast he was moving.

He lied me down on the bed without breaking the kiss and he climbed on top of me. His legs were on either side of my waist and his hands were by my shoulders.

He stopped kissing my lips and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in until now. He kissed down my jaw to my neck.

'Fuck, This feels so good...'

He pressed harder kisses on my neck than on my mouth. They were more wet too, there was saliva all over the side of my neck. It was a little gross but what he was doing felt phenomenal.

He kissed up and down my neck and when he kissed behind my ear, I gasped out a slight moan. He must've heard because he stayed there, kissing that place over and over and over again.

I was breathing hard, not knowing that I can feel this good. He stopped kissing that patch of skin and started sucking on it. "Ohh, Finn." I moaned. He sucked harder and I closed my eyes, my lips parting.

He pulled my sweatshirt down a little and kissed further down. He stopped and sat up a little, just to where he can look at me. "Take your sweater off, I need to, uh, just take it off." He said, breathing hard. I was a little hesitant at first but I soon gave in. I pulled it off and put it beside me.

He leaned back down and pressed a long, hard kiss on my lips then he went back down to my neck. He pulled my shirt down a little bit and kissed my collarbone. I sucked in another breath and held it there.

He planted kisses all around till he got back to my mouth. He opened and closed his mouth on mine again, faster than last time.

His tongue grazed my bottom lip and I did not know what to do next.

'Do I open my mouth? Did he do that on accident? Ugh!'

I took a risk and opened my mouth a little bit.

He slid his tongue into my mouth and it felt... weird... but it felt good. He explored every centimeter of my mouth and my tongue kinda just... stayed there. Stupidly doing nothing.

He pulled his tongue out and there was a saliva line that was connecting our lips. He just smiled and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

I tried to ignore the fact that my heart rate was going a million miles an hour.

A smile made its way onto my face, and I exhaled sharply.

He leaned down and kissed me again, this time lots slower.

A/N:

Hello Friends! I hope you liked the chapter! They finally kissed! Well, they made out...
anyway, please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...

Edit: my foot is asleep.