𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 : 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

Millie's POV~
"It didn't mean anything... right?" I asked hopefully.

"Right." He said with no hesitation. I sighed a breath of relief. "Are you okay, though?" He changed the subject. I just shrugged and sighed. "Gaten is having a part tonight. Do you wanna come?"

"I don't know. Is he gonna be there?" I raised my eyebrows. He knows who I'm talking about.

"I think so but, who cares? Just don't talk to him and don't even acknowledge his presence. We're just going to go there to have fun." He cupped my jaw and squished my face, making my lips pout. I started to giggle. "Is that a yes?" He smiled hopefully.

"Yesss." I trailed off.

"Good! Now, do you want to wear something of mine to the party? Not to be mean but your clothes kinda stink..." He plugged his nose and started laughing.

"Hey!" I smacked his arm and I started laughing too.

"I'm serious, do you want to wear something of mine?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I nodded. He nodded too.

"Wanna watch me play Grand Theft Auto?" He asked.

"Yeah, then I'll play after you." I stood up.

"You play?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, I uh... my brother played it all the time." I mumbled.

"Cool, I'm gonna have to meet your brother." He threw his arm over my shoulder and walked us upstairs.

"Yeah..." I fake smiled.

"What about this?" I hold up black joggers with the Nike logo on the thigh.

"Yeah, sure." He answers, not looking away from the tv, playing Grand Theft Auto. "Die, you Smoker!" He says and I hear shooting and explosion coming from the tv. I just laugh and put the joggers on the bed as I go back to his closet and look for a shirt.

"I'm just going to wear one of your sweatshirts." I said as I grabbed his black adidas sweatshirt.

"Okay." He answered. "You can shower too if you want." He added. I looked at him with squinted eyes.

"As that a hint that I stink?" I ask suspiciously.

"Yes, Millie, that's exactly what I mean." He laughs. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I will take a shower and take my sweet old time." I laughed.

"The towels are in the bathroom on the shelf." He said as I started to walk into his bathroom.

"Okay." I called out before I shut the door.

I turned on the shower and stripped down. I just so happened to be in front of the mirror as I did.

'Hickeys. Everywhere. My collarbone. Two on my neck. One on my jaw. One between my breasts. Two on my stomach. And I here I thought Noah was all nice and cuddly. I was wrong. Oh so wrong. I can't deny that it felt good. Because it did.'

I turned away and stepped into the shower, finally letting the hot water hit me. I sighed in relief. I almost let a moan slip from my mouth; that's how good it feels. It's been a while since I have had a shower like this. Actually, let me rephrase that, it's been a while since I've showered. My so-called parents made sure not to pay the bills.

I walked out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and one in my hair. "Noah!" I called out.