𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 : 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰

Millie's POV~
'I can't believe that Finn and I fucking did that. I never thought I'd ever do that. Well, not this young at least. Sure, it felt good but I'm only sixteen years old. I don't know what came over me... I never would have done that any other time... I don't think.'

I just left Finn's house, I watched him play games with Nick and Quincy. It was fun actually, they were playing 'Super Smash Bro's Ultimate.' Nick always won, the match didn't even last that long when he was playing. He was live on Twitch too, some people kept commenting, 'Who's that girl? Is she your girlfriend? Nick finally got a girlfriend?'

Nick got so annoyed with the comments that he finally made it clear that I wasn't his girlfriend saying, "Millie is not my girlfriend!" She is like five years younger than me, and she's Finns girlfriend so can everyone shut up now?' I was just laughing in the background.

Quincy tried to get me to play but I kept saying no, scared of being embarrassed if I lose or do something wrong.

Yeah, anyway, I'm walking home, Finn offered to give me a ride but I told him that he can stay and play games. He was hesitant at first, but I finally convinced him to just stay.

We ended up not going back to school at lunch, we just went to his house. It's now three thirty and I have no clue where to go. I can't go back home. I don't want to go back to the school. It's raining out. Ugh.

As I was walking down the sidewalk, a car pulled up beside me. Thinking it was Finn, I was about to scold him and say that I was fine with walking home but it wasn't him. It was Noah.

He rolled down the window and looked out at me. "Need a ride?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"It's okay, I'm just going to walk." I said.

"You sure? It's starting to rain hard. I don't want you to get sick." He said.

"I'll be okay. But, thanks." I said and started to walk again. Just as I started to walk, there was thunder and the rain got harder, immediately soaking my clothes.

"You sure you don't need a ride?" Noah asks again. I sighed and looked at him, he has a smirk on his face.

"Thank you." I said as I got in.

"You're welcome." He said and started driving. "Where do you want me to drop you off?" He asks.

'Shit.'

"I don't know, don't really have anywhere else to go." I mumbled.

"What do you mean? What about your house?" He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"My parents are out of town and I lost the keys to my house so now I can't get in." I lie.

"You can come to my house if you want?" He suggests.

"Sure." I said with a half smile.

"Cool. Now, you want to play music?" He asks as he hands me his phone.

"Absolutely." I say happily as I grab it. I changed the song to "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster The People.

"Come on in and make yourself at home." He said as we walked into his house. I just giggled and looked around. His house was big. Really big.

'That's what she said.'

"Want to watch something in my room?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure." I replied and walked with him to his room. "Where are your parents?"

"On a business trip." He said as we approached his room.

"Oh, for how long?"

"The rest of this week."

"Oh, okay." I said. He nodded and sat down on his bed as I ogled everything. His room is ginormous. His bed is like a queen size. He had a desk in the corner with a computer and two small TVs beside it, there are three game consoles on the shelves. His other shelves are filled with books and movies. His closet is on the far left side of his bed and it's filled with sweaters, shirts and shoes. It's a carpeted floor, blue and black walls. Game posters all over his walls. A boy room. "Jesus." I muttered under my breath.

"You can sit down." He said and patted beside him on the bed.

"I don't want to get your bed wet, my clothes are still soaked."

"You can wear something if mine if you'd like, to get out of your wet clothes."

"You sure?" I ask with a hint of hope in my tone, eyeing his sweaters.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled.

"Cool." I said and walked over to his closet. I looked through all of his hoodies and found one that made me laugh. I grabbed it and showed it to him.

"Seriously? You want to wear that one?" He chuckles. I nod as I look at him then to the hoodie. It's black and in the from it says 'Schnaptastic' in big, bold, white letters. "Fine." He said bad laid against his headboard.

I took off my soaked sweater and set it down on the ground as I put on the other one.

'Oh my god. The inside of the hoodie is really soft... it's a little big on me but thats perfect! My god. I sound like a fucking girly girl.'

I walked over and sat down next to him, amazed at how the mattress feels. It's so comfortable. "What do you want to watch?" He asks as he goes on Netflix.

"Whatever you want to." I shrug and lay down.

"We are watching "Things Get Stranger." He says and clicks on it. There are two seasons so this should be fun.

It's so weird that I'm more comfortable here than I am in my own house. Probably because there is a comforting atmosphere in here. No parents that are drunks. It's not messy. I'm not getting beat up...

"That was a great first season." I say with a smile.

"It's awesome, right?" He says happily. I nod and he looks at the time. "Do you just want to sleep here for the night since you're locked out of your house?"

"Umm... well, are you okay with me sleeping here?"

"Yeah, it'll be okay." He answered.

"I guess I'll stay here but just for one night." I say and lay down again.

"Okay."

"Where can I sleep?" I ask.

"You can sleep in here, the bed is big enough for like ten of us." He laughs.

"Erm, okay." I say and get under the blankets, instantly getting warm.

"Ready for season two?" He asks.

"Totally." I smile.

A/N:

Bonjour, Jaime le poutine. Hello, I love poutine. I hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...

Edit: Things get Stranger? What the f is wrong w me?