𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 : 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

Finns POV-
"Bitch!" I shouted after she slammed the door in my face. I sighed angrily and stomped off the porch, then walked to my car. I got in and slammed the door closed.

I drove off and rode forty miles over the speed limit, I don't care. I can't believe I even tried to get her back. This dare was barely even worth it. Scratch that, it wasn't worth it. Sure, it was fun but not worth it.

'You know that's not true.'

"Shut up!" I shouted.

I grabbed my phone but kept my eyes on the road. "Hey, Siri." I said.

"Go ahead..." She replied.

"Call Iris." I said commanded.

"Calling Iris..." Siri replied.

It rang three times before she finally picked up.

"Hello?" Iris questioned.

"It's me, Finn. Do you wanna come over tonight?" I asked as I turned a right.

"I thought you were with Millie?" She asked in a snappy tone.

"Like, that would ever stop you." I stated.

"Good point. I'm coming." She said. I smirked.

"Good, see you at seven. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up and plugged the aux cord into my phone and played 'O Green World' by Gorillaz.

"You broke it off?!" Caleb screamed at me.

"Yeah, and I don't care." I scoffed.

"Dude, what exactly happened?" Gaten asked me.

"We were arguing and I accidentally brought up that it was a dare, then I just broke it off." I explained.

"Where is she now?" Caleb asked.

"Probably by Noah." I assumed with a roll of my eyes.

"Why would you assume that?" Gaten queried.

"Because she slept by him last night." I said simply. Their jaws dropped and their eyes widened.

"What?!" They all shouted in unison.

"Yeah, she said she had no where else to go so she stayed by him." I rolled my eyes and let out a slight scoff.

"Was she mad? How'd she react?" Caleb inquired.

"She was just mad then she slammed the door in my face. I left right after that." I told them.

"What are you going to do now?" Gaten asked.

"I don't know, I called Iris and told her to come over tonight." I shrugged.

"You're moving on that fast, huh?" Gaten furrows his eyebrows.

"I'm not moving on, she's not someone I move on from. She wasn't really anything to me but a dare." I half lie. They looked down at the ground with slight glares on their faces.

"And Iris? Are you kidding? Never thought you'd stoop that low. She's with Jacob too." Caleb added.

"Stoop that low? And she cheats on Jacob anyway, it'll be fine." I insisted.

"Whatever you say, Dude." Caleb muttered, making me roll my eyes. "Why Iris though? You could've chosen someone else." Caleb wondered.

"I don't know, I had her number so I thought 'why not?'" I shrugged.

"I don't know, Man. She's weird." He stated.

"Well, you're not hooking up with her so why do you care?" I spit.

"Just looking out for you. Millie just seemed... I don't know, she had substance; unlike the other girls you've been with." He answered. I just rolled my eyes.

"You're the one that called her a Freak!" I said angrily.

"We all did! So you can't even say anything!" He freaked out.

It got quiet.

"I gotta go." Gaten spoke up as he stood up.

"Yeah, me too." Caleb copied. I stood up too.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask suspiciously.

"I have to help my mom with something." Gaten answered.

"I'm going to hang out with Sadie." Caleb answered right after.

"Okay...?" I trailed off.

"Bye!" They said in unison.

"Yeah, whatever." I replied and sat back down on my couch.

I looked at the time and it was only five o'clock. I sighed and laid back into the couch.

'What should I do?'

I tapped my finger on the side of the couch as my leg bounced up and down.

'I'll just go by Iris now. She won't mind.'

I stood and walked back upstairs, leaving my basement. "I'm going on a ride, Mom!" I called out and I heard a faint 'okay' come from upstairs. I grabbed the keys out of the bowl then I left. I got in my car then drove to Iris's house.

I put my car in park, got out, then locked it. I stuffed my keys into my pocket as I walked up onto her porch and knocked on her door. A few seconds passed and Iris opened the door.

"Finn Wolfhard, won't you please come in?" She smiled and I walked in.

'I wonder if her parents are home?'

"My parents are out of town for a wedding." She said as if she read my mind.

"Good." I mumbled. "Your room?" I turned to her and asked.

"Right this way." She said and started walking up her stairs, I followed behind her.

We got to her room and she closed the door and locked it. I took off my leather jacket and set it on her desk chair.

Once she turned around, I didn't hesitate to attach my lips to hers. She stumbled backward a little bit but she didn't fall.

My hands automatically went down to her waist and hers went to my shoulders. Hungrily, my lips attacked hers. My hands slid down her sides to the backs of her thighs, she jumped up and I caught her.

I turned us around and slammed her back into the wall, she let out a whimper as I went down her neck with my mouth, suckling on the skin.

She tangled her fingers in my hair and tugged a little, making me groan. I backed us away from the wall and I threw her onto her bed. I walked over to her and crawled onto her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me down.

I connected our lips again. I started pulling down her shirt and I latched my lips onto her collarbone and bit down on her skin a little. "Ohh." She moaned and I only sucked her neck harder.

I sat up and pulled off my shirt.

A/N:

Hello my Beautiful Buttercups! I hope you enjoyed the chapter even though it sucked ass. Please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...

Edit: Why tf did I choose Iris for Finn to choose-