𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Finns POV~
I leaned down and kissed her again.

'Goddammit, I can't stop. Her lips just feel so good against mine for some reason. I've made out with plenty of other girls but none of them ever made me feel like I can't stop. I need more.'

I kept most of my weight off of her so I don't crush her, I may look skinny but I actually way more, my height just makes it look like I weigh less.

I kissed her more rough and with more force. My lips started to feel a little swollen and puffy from how long we've been doing this. I'm surprised she's letting me kiss her. I thought that she'd fight back and cuss me out. But I was clearly wrong.

She brought her arms that were just laying at her waist to my neck, she pulled me down. I fell onto her but I kept my arms in place and dug my elbows into the bed so I don't move.

I caught her bottom lip between my teeth and bit down just a little as I slowly pulled away. I sat up and looked at her. Her cheeks are so red and she is breathing hard, I can tell because her chest is heaving up and down and I can hear the breaths coming out of her mouth.

She was wearing a Motley Crue shirt with the whole band on there. I looked at her arms, they look so smooth and so soft, her forearms were pale. I was scanning down her arm when she pulled her hands back before I can see the rest. She sat up and was about to put her sweater back on before I stopped her.

"What are you doing?" I ask, trying to stop her from putting on her sweater.

"I have to go." She said, still trying to put her sweater on.

"No, you don't, stay here." I said quickly as I snatched her coat and threw it behind me then grabbed her arms, putting them above her head and laying her back down.

"Finn..." She said while she stared at me.

"Millie..." I mimic, bringing a slight smile to her face. I leaned down slowly again and planted a long, hard kiss on her lips. I felt her smiling through it which caused me to smile. I pulled away and just looked at her.

"What?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing, just staring at your beautiful face." I said and she turned a deep red.

"I hate it when you do that!" She said and rubbed her cheeks. I just laughed and watched her do that.

"It's cute when you blush." I said. She just glared at me and put her hands down.

"It's not funny." She rolled her eyes.

"I said it's cute, not funny." I smile. She rolled her eyes. I pecked her lips again.

"Why did you start talking to me?" She asks, going serious all of a sudden.

"Because." I said simply.

"Because why?"

"I wanted to talk to you." I replied.

"What about me made you want to talk to me?"

"I like how you fire back when Iris does something to you, I like how you just don't give a shit about things." I laughed. She giggled and got up from under me, standing on the floor. "Where are you going?" I ask her and stand up too.

"I have to go." She said and slipped on her coat.

"Why?" I quickly walk toward her, putting my hands around her waist, pulling her closer. She gasped as I did this.

"I just... I just have to go home now." She said, trying to get out of my grip but all I did was tighten my grip on her.

"You still have to see a movie with me." I reminded her.

"Finn, I don't know if I should go." She said while trying to pull my arms off of her.

"Why not?" I ask.

"If I go the people might think that we are together." She stops moving and looks me straight in the eye.

"So what if they do?"

"What? No, Finn, we can't." She said nervously.

"Come on, be my girlfriend, Mills." I said and cupped her cheeks. I kissed her again.

"Finn..." She trailed off.

"Millie... be my girlfriend." I say again. "Please?" Come on! Say yes! It'll make everything else easier!

She sighed and closed her eyes. I took that as a chance to kiss her again. I put my hands on her waist and pushed her against the wall, smashing my lips into hers. I took her by surprise because she gasped.

I quickly opened and closed my mouth on hers several times. My hand trailed down from her waist to her thigh, I pulled up her leg and squeezed it. I grazed her bottom lip with my tongue and was about to put it in her mouth but she pulled away.

"Okay, okay, okay. I'll be your girlfriend." She said while breathing hard.

"Good." I said and picked her up, making her put her legs around my waist, pushing her against the wall once more. I trailed kisses down her jaw then to her neck. I went up again and trailed kisses along her jaw. I stopped on the side of her chin and she let out a gasp, she's sensitive on her jaw? By her chin? Interesting. I stopped there and sucked on that little patch of skin. She let out a moan and her fingers got tangled in my hair, she tugged a little bit which caused me to groan too.

"Okay, Finn? I-I really h-have t-to go n-now." She said in between breaths. I only kissed her harder. "Ohhh." She moaned again. Usually it takes more to make the girls that I make out with moan, it's like it doesn't faze them or something; but Millie? It takes a few kisses do make her do that. I'm going to have to remember that in the future.

"Finn, please?" She said quietly. I pulled away because I didn't know exactly what she meant.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I have to go now." She said again. I sighed and put her back down on the floor. "Where's your bathroom?" She asks.

"Behind you." I said and pointed to the door behind her. She nodded then walked into it. I sat down on my bed, thinking about what just happened.

'I just made out with the Freak... and I liked it... the hell is wrong with me?'

"Finn!" She yelled really loud, making me jump. I quickly stood up and walked over to to the bathroom, she opened it and she looked angry.

"What?" I ask her. She pointed at her neck and chin. Hickeys... I left them...

"What the hell did you do?!" She yelled angrily.

"They're just hickeys, you can cover them up with makeup or something." I shrugged.

"I don't have that kind of makeup." She sighed.

"I can leave more there if you want so it can blend in?" I chuckled.

"Shut up, Finn." She tried not to laugh.

"You know you liked it." I smirked. She sighed again then tried to walk away. I grabbed her elbow and pulled her back. "Bye." I said and pecked her lips. She slightly smiled then walked to the door.

"Bye." She said and left.

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm not dead! I'm back and updating! Please vote an Comment! Bye! Stay tuned for the next chapter...

Edit: I don't have school till May 1st now *sighs and rolls eyes* this is gonna a long ass, boring month. Ugh, add me on snap so I can make more friends please. I'm @ Brileighbri.