𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭

Millie's POV~
I was sitting on Finn's lap and kissing his neck. He let out a loud groan and he tightened his grip on my hips, pulling me closer. Then I felt something poke my inner thigh.

'The hell?'

I tried to just ignore it and continued to kiss his neck. I heard him start breathing harder and faster. He pushed me pack a little bit and I stopped kissing him. He looked scared and nervous.

"Get off me." He said quickly. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Get off me." He said again but this time he sounded a little mad.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Get the hell off me!" He shouted, making me flinch. I quickly got off of him and sat down in the seat that I was previously sitting in.

I glanced at him really quick and I saw something. Something that I probably shouldn't have.

'Was Finn...? Turned on by me? No. He couldn't have been. But why did he yell at me to get off of him? Why did he groan so loud when I kissed his neck? Why did I feel something poke my thigh? It all adds up. I made Finn.... hard.'

I quickly looked the other way. He pulled off his sweatshirt and shoved it onto his lap, covering up his little problem. I was covering my mouth, hiding my grin as I tried not to laugh. I took a deep breath and slowly released it so no giggles would come out.

"I'm taking you home." He said.

"Okay." I said as he started driving again. I need to ask him a question. Just to embarrass him. "Did I turn you o-."

"Don't even finish that sentence." He cut me off.

"I did, didn't I?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"I'm not talking about this with you." He said sternly.

"Okay." I said simply as I started giggling. Giggling turned into laughing and laughing turned into cry-laughing. Tears were streaming down my face as I laughed.

"Stop laughing!" He said angrily.

"I-I c-an't!" I said in between me laughing.

"Shut up!" He shouted. I only laughed harder.

"I can't believe it! I made you hor-."

"Shut the hell up!" He shouted. I squeezed my eyes shut and I clutched my stomach, my stomach started hurting as I laughed harder.

I'm sorry! I'll t-try to s-stop!" I said while still laughing. I heard him let out a loud, frustrated sigh. I closed my mouth so my laughs were muffled. I wiped the tears from my face and my shoulders were shaking as I held in my laughs.

"It's not even funny!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry but it's hard not to laugh!" I said happily. He just rolled his eyes as he continued to drive.

My giggles soon died down as I scrolled through Spotify, looking for a song to play, then I settled on "All I Need" by Radiohead.

"I'm sorry for giving you a boner, Finn." I said with a smirk on my face. He just sighed as he clenched his jaw.

"Shut up, Millie." He enunciated every word.

"We are finally here." He said as he pulled into my driveway.

"Can you open the door?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He said and got out of the car, making his way over to my side and opening the door. I got out and he shut it.

"Bye." I said and started walking to my door.

"Hey, hey, hey." He said, grabbing my arm and pulling me back toward him.

"What?" I ask. He cups my cheeks and connects our lips. It wasn't long, he pulled away a second after it started.

"See ya." He said and let me walk away.

"Bye." I replied and walked into my house.

I quietly made my way up to my room, being extra careful not to make any noises. I slowly opened my door and the light was off. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I turned on the light. What the hell?!

My lamp is broken and on the floor, my blankets and pillows are scattered everywhere, all of my clothes and shoes are on the floor, glass is broken.

'What the fuck happened?!'

"This'll teach you to listen to me!" A familiar yells behind me. My dad. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and swung me the ground.

"Fuck!" I scream. I rolled over onto my back and tried to get up but I was quickly kicked in side by him. I groaned and gripped that area. Tears started to spill from my eyes.

"You do as I say!" He spat at me.

"You fucking asshole!" I screamed at him.
He kicked me again and I rolled onto my stomach, sobbing.

"You do as I say, you fucking bitch!" He shouted and he slapped me. I screeched and touched my cheek, it's stinging and burning. I rubbed my cheek, trying to relieve some of the pain. "Say you'll do as I say!" He yelled, grabbing my hair again and making me see eye to eye with him.

"You are a fucking terrible excuse for a dad." I mumbled. He didn't hesitate to show that he has had it. He punched me and the next thing I know, everything is black...

My eyes fluttered open, I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek and my nose hurts like hell. My lips feel hot and cold at the same time. Everything hurts. So. Fucking. Bad.

"Hmmm." I whimpered as I attempted to sit up. I gripped my side and fell back on the floor. My eyes started to sting with tears.

I grabbed onto my bed frame and pulled myself up, groaning and whimpering in the process. I managed to get to my feet. I let out a loud sigh as I started to walk to my bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror. I wasn't surprised with the sight. Bruised cheek bone, a welt that's shaped like my dads hand, busted lip, dried up blood that went from my nose to my mouth and then some down my neck. My nose is black, purple and blue, doesn't look broken though.

I hesitated at first because I didn't want to see but I lifted up my shirt and saw bruises all over my stomach. Green, brown, blue, purple, and red bruises, big bruises.

The only thing I can do is wipe off the dry blood, everything else has to stay. "That fucking bastard." I muttered to myself as tears started to stream down my face.

A/N:

Sorry for this depressing chapter but I have lots of ideas for other chapters since I wrote this one. As always, please vote and comment! I hope you liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter...

Edit: That chapter was something-