𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐟𝐭

Millie's POV~
I woke up feeling something gripping my stomach and it really started to hurt. My eyes fluttered open and I look down to see what was on my stomach. A hand.

'The hell?'

The person's hand was underneath my shirt, my shirt rose up only a little bit and the persons hand was just resting on my stomach.

I looked further down and someone's leg was thrown over the both of mine.

It took a little while to realize that I felt someone breathing on my neck and their hair was tickling my jaw. I inhaled through my nose and immediately recognized the persons scent; lavender, cologne, and the smell of boy. Finn. What's he doing here? In my bed? Cuddling?

It took quite a lot of strength for me to turn around to look at him but I did it. The second I started turning though, he tightened his grip on me and pulled me closer. Once I stopped moving, he put his arm on my back and pulled me even closer, my head was nuzzled into his neck.

I poked his chest with my finger a few times to try to wake him up but all he did was mumble something and groan.

I sighed in frustration and tried to sit up but he clearly didn't agree on letting me do so. He pulled me back down and his hand went up the back of my shirt, his hand was flat on my bra strap, he gripped it and stopped moving.

"Finn?" I mumbled into his shirt. Nothing. "Finn." I said a little louder.

"Hmm?" He groaned, still asleep. I flicked his neck with my finger but still nothing happened. I resorted to my Plan B, reluctantly.

I lifted my head out of the nook of his neck and brought it to the front of his face. I sighed and rolled my eyes, here goes nothing. I pressed my lips against his, nothing. I started to pull away but he pressed his lips back to mine, taking me by surprise.

He opened and closed his mouth on mine quickly, my lips felt like they were on fire, and not in a good way.

He laid me flat on my back, his hand that was up my shirt not moving. He hovered over me, pressing more kisses to my mouth.

A few more kisses later and I felt something roll down my chin, it felt like a liquid. My eyebrows furrowed. I turned my head to the side and Finn stopped. I looked back at him and there was blood on his lips. There wasn't a cause of the blood on his mouth though. I brought my hand up to mine and the second I touched it, there was a stinging and burning sensation. I hissed at the pain and took my finger off.

Finn's eyes were still droopy and he looked sleepy then his eyes focused on me, they flickered down to my lips and his eyes widened. "I'm sorry." He said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I forgot your lip was cut, I just made it worse by kissing you. It's bleeding now, a lot." He said.

"It's that bad?" I ask worriedly. He nods and climbs off of be, sitting beside me.

"Want me to get you tissue or something?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered. He nodded, got off my bed and walked over to my bathroom. He came out a few seconds later with a roll of tissue. He handed it to me, and I ripped a couple of tissue squares off of it and brought it to my lip. I grabbed my mirror off my desk and examined it. That's a lot of blood. My bruises seem darker, more purple than the last time I looked.

'I fucking hate my dad. I shouldn't even call him my dad, he's a shitty excuse of one.'

"Can you tell me what happened?" Finn asked quietly. I sighed and put the mirror back on the desk. I looked at him and slowly shook my head with an emotionless expression. He sighed and looked down at his lap, biting his lip.

I hopped off my bed and made my way to the bathroom to clean up the blood that ran down my chin and neck. I wet a rag and cleaned off all the disgusting dark blood. At least I looked a little better. I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on my bed again.

"What time is it?" I ask quietly. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and checked the time.

"Three fifteen." He said.

'Holy shit. We slept for eight hours?!'

"We slept for eight hours?!" I ask frantically but still in a hushed tone.

"I guess. That was probably the best nights sleep I've had in a long time." He chuckled while stretching out his arms and letting out a yawn in the process. Silence flooded the room. "Lay down on your back." He said all of a sudden, breaking the silence.

"Uhm, why?" I ask confused.

"Just do it." He said. I rolled my eyes but did it anyway. He sat back down on my bed, facing me.

"What're you doing?" I ask.

"Wait." He said. He sighed and looked down. A few seconds passed and he brought his hand to the hem of my shirt.

"Finn, what are you doing?" I ask in a more serious voice.

"Hold on." He said lazily. I rolled my eyes. He lifted my shirt and pulled up just till it was under my bra. The second he stopped pulling up he sighed and furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. I looked down and saw all the bruises on my stomach. I forgot they were there...

Finn brought his hand up to my stomach again, he drew circles with his pointer finger on it. It tickled a little bit causing me to let out a quiet giggle. He looked up at me and half smiled.

He stopped a little later and he looked at the time again. "I should probably get going." He said. My stomach dropped.

"Now?" I ask sadly.

"Yeah, my parents are probably wondering where I am right now." He answered.

"Okay." I replied with a pout. He grabbed his shoes and started lacing them up. I looked down at the foot of the bed and saw his sweater there. Without even thinking, I grabbed it and shoved it behind me, hiding it.

He sat back up and looked around my messy room for what I can assume is his sweater. "Did you see my coat?" He asks. I simply shook my head. "Did I bring one when I came here?"

"I don't think so, I wasn't really paying attention." I answered semi-truthfully.

"I guess I didn't bring one if I can't find it. Well, I guess I'll go now." He said, walking over to me. He sat down next to me and kissed the corner of my mouth. "I'll see you later." He said, standing up and walking over to the window. Before climbing out the window he looked at me and smiled, then left right after that.

The second the window shut I grabbed his coat from behind me and put it on. It was big on me, probably going down to my knees, but it was really comfy. I put on the hood and laid back down onto my bed. I inhaled his scent that lingers on his sweater and closed my eyes.

A/N:

Uhm Hello. I hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and comment! Ily guys❤️😘 thank you so much for reading and byeeee!! Stay tuned for the next chapter...

Edit: this chapter was so cringy.