𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲

Finns POV~
'I can't believe I got a boner in front of her. She was just kissing me and I fucking got hard! What the hell is wrong with me?! This has never happened before! Ever! She just laughed too. It couldn't have gotten any more embarrassing.'

I'm at school now, the next day, and I'm wondering why Millie isn't here. I haven't seen her yet. She was fine yesterday, I don't know why she'd miss today.

'I'll just text her.'

I went to Instagram and texted her.

*Text Conversation*

FinnWolfhard: Where are you?

MBB: Home

FinnWolfhard: Why aren't you at school?

MBB: I woke up feeling sick so I didn't go to school.

FinnWolfhard: you were fine yesterday, what's up?

MBB: Period

FinnWolfhard: no. You aren't going to use that excuse. I have heard that way to many times and the girl is always cheating when she says that

MBB: Yeah, Finn I'm with another guy. Can you hear the sarcasm? No other people talk to me so why would I be with another guy?

FinnWolfhard: I'm coming over

MBB: No! Don't come over!

MBB: FINN!!!

MBB: I know you're reading these!

MBB: DONT COME OVER!

MBB: Finn!

*End Of Text Conversation*

I ignored her texts and shoved my phone back in my pocket. I casually walked out of school, got in my car and drove to Millie's house.

I parked about a block away from her house and ran to her house. I climbed the side of the house and got up to her window. I knocked on the glass quietly. Her curtains were closed so I couldn't see in her room. I heard her walking over, no, I heard stumbling and stomping over to the window.

The curtain opened a little put and she put a piece of paper against the window that read, "Go away!" I rolled my eyes and kept tapping the window. I looked down  and realized that her window is cracked open a little bit so I pushed it open. I quickly climbed in and almost fell but caught myself.

I looked around.

'Why the hell is everything on the floor?'

"What the hell happened here?" I snort. Her dresser is blocking the door, there are a lot of big things in front of her door.

'What's she doing?'

I looked over at Millie and she is looking the other way.

"Get out, Finn!" She whisper yells.

"Why are you whispering and why are you looking the other way?" I ask confused. I heard her sigh. "Look at me, Millie."

"Go away!" She whisper yells again.

"Look at me, Millie." I repeat. I roll my eyes and walk in front of her. She turns the other way. "Millie, come on, what's going on?"

"Get out!" She once again whisper yells. I sighed. I grabbed her by her waist and she screeched in pain. I quickly let go of her.

"Millie, what the hell is wrong?!"

"I said get out!" She yelled and turned to me.

'Holy shit.'

Bruises. Welts. Busted lip. Black eye.

"Millie, what happened?!" I ask frantically as I lunge toward her, carefully putting my hands on the sides of her head.

"Go away." She said again, her voice cracking in the process.

"No. Tell me what happened." I say sternly. She shakes her head and she scrunches up her face, tears start falling from her eyes. "Oh, Millie..." I say. I embraced her in a hug and all she did was screech again. I pulled away and looked at her. "What else hurts?" I ask quickly. All she does is shake her head. It must be her stomach since she screeched both times I touched her there.

Without even thinking for another second, I pulled up her shirt just to where I can see her stomach. More bruises. All different colors. "Who did this to you?" I ask quietly.

"Please, just go." She says, sounding like she's holding in a sob.

"I'm not going anywhere." I say. I walk her over to her bed, making her lay down. I climb on the other side and lay beside her, making sure she has enough room. "Who did this to you?" I ask again, hoping she'll answer me. She shook her head again. "Stop just shaking your head, I need you to answer me."

"I'm not going to tell you." She croaked. All I did was sigh, knowing that I won't be able to get anything out of her.

I felt her move a bit closer to me, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me toward her. I scooted closer to her, she turned on her side and buried her head into my chest. I put my hand on her hip, carefully. She let out a shaky breath and moved even closer to me, I don't want to hurt her so I don't know what to do.

She grabbed my hand that laid on her hip and put it on her waist. "Come closer." She whispered. How can we get even closer than this? But still, I obliged and pulled her closer. She let out a sigh, one that sounded like relief. She closed her eyes and leaned her forehead on my chest.

"I'm sorry, Millie." I whispered. I felt her nod against my chest. Who did this to her?

I don't know anybody that would go this far. Millie was beat up. From how the bruises and cuts look, it doesn't look like a girl did it. It looks like a man did it. That's what has me pissed right now.

I have begun to care for Millie, even if I didn't go along with this dare, I would've still been pissed that some guy is beating her up. No guy should ever hit a girl. Ever.

I need to do something about this, dating or not, I'm doing something about this. I need to find out who's doing this to her. She doesn't deserve it. No one does.

I looked down at her again, her hands are gripping my shirt tight. That's when I saw it. There are scars on her wrists. Some look new and some look old. There is a lot.

She's cutting herself.

She's getting beat up.

By the smell of her house you can tell that her parents are drunks.

'Oh, Millie. God, what the hell is happening? What have I gotten myself in to?'

A/N:

Hello friends! I hope you liked the chapter. Do you think Finn will get to the bottom of this? You don't know? Me neither. Anyway, please vote and comment! Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for the next chapter...

Edit: 1111 words.