"What does this girl doing here? Didn't I clear that earlier. I never believe in our marriage. Now get out", A voice stopped us. Nicholas's voice. I looked at him and found the changes in him.

His eyes became cold, having anger for me.

I replied his question," I returned back because I want you to believe in our marriage. You just forget your memory. You'll regain your memory soon". He laughed. "Do you think you can do this?", he asked between his laughter. I went upstairs passing away him to my room, actually our room. I changed my outfit, since Nicholas didn't threw my dresses away.

It was dinner time. I went downstairs to dinner room. Others were there except Mamma. Maybe Mamma was in kitchen.

Nicholas noticed me. I saw him boiling in anger. I sat across him on the table.

Soon Mamma, with other maids entered into the dinner room with foods. Mamma sat down beside me and the maids served the food.

'Yummy! The foods are outstanding and delicious'

After having dinning, I went upstairs into our room. I sat on the small sofa and started to study my lesson of my college.

I lifted my head hearing the sound of footsteps and found Nicholas. Nicholas asked in his cold voice," What Are You Doing Into My Room?". I simply showed my book and again went through the book. Then the book snatched away from me and went outside through the window.

'What? He just throw my book!'

"How could you?", I ran out from his room and went downstairs. Reaching to the main door, I tried to open but it was locked. A maid saw me and came to help me. I ran out and went to harder under him room. But I found my book in the fountain's water. I picked it up and went inside the room.

The book was borrowed from library. Now I had to pay. But now I had no enough money to pay the fee of book.

I turned and lifted my eyes towards the balcony of his room. He is smirking at me.

'Now I really hate you, Nicholas Coleman'

The maid who had opened the door, called me as water drops started to fall from sky. I ran but also became wet because of rain. I went upstairs to our or maybe his room. But I found it was locked from inside. I knocked many time. But no response.

I felt little coldness. I knocked louder but again no response. Tears started formed inside my eyes.

'Does he really hate me this much?'

I closed my eyes and let the tears fall from my eyes.

'I feel so much pain inside my heart'

I sat down on floor against the door. I hugged my lags and cried a lot. After crying, I felt so sleepy and let the darkness came into my eyes.

~~~

Nicholas's POV. (After forgetting memory)
◀️️•◀️

I opened my eyes and found everything was blurred around me. Slowly slowly everything appeared and I found myself in a white room.

'Hospital? Why? What happen to me?'

Mom and dad entered into the room. I tried to smile at them but failed because of pain. Mom started to cry. I said to comfort her, "I'm fine Mom. I'm your strong son nah, Mom? So don't cry". She wiped her tears and came forward and left  kisses on my forehead, both cheeks. I kissed her cheek. Dad smiled at me and stroked my hair. Mom went to the door to call someone.

'Stella. I hope it's Stella. I really miss him. I had missed my date with her because of the brake failed. I pray that she forgives me'

Mom came back with an unknown girl, who was really beautiful and her eyes were red.

'Maybe she was crying. For what? By the way who is she? Why she is here? Where is my Stella?

I asked to dad,"Who is this girl, dad? Where is my Stella? Didn't you inform her about my accident? Call her, Dad. I'm missing her. I want her beside me".

I noticed from the corner of my eyes, she just covered her mouth and ran out from the room. Mom followed her. Dad's eyes widen in shock.

'What happen?'

Hello friends!I've started a new story

Hello friends!
I've started a new story.

Please Check it please

💜💜Thank you💜💜

-Anne