Chapter 43: Socialite

Friday

03:58

Sierra woke up in the early hours of the morning, stripped off her clothes and stepped in the warm incensed bath she prepared for herself. Ah, she needed this. It felt wonderful as she relaxed, thinking of absolutely nothing. She closed her eyes, leaning her head back.

James prepared himself a black coffee and walked back to his room with his mug. The morning was cold. The silence was perfect. He passed by her room, slowed down a little when he noticed the light coming from underneath the door. Was she awake? 

He lightly knocked once and opened. He walked in. She wasn't in her bed. He instinctively looked at the side, taken aback by the erotic scenery that was displayed to him. 

The doors were wide opened and she was right there, lying in the bathtub, her bare legs crossed as they rested on the edge, white foam floating around her.

He must be dreaming. He approached the door, leaning against the frame as he sipped into his coffee, sliding one hand in his pocket, "Good morning, my love..." 

She jerked when she heard him, instantly placed her legs back into the water as she gawked at him, "Oh my God, get out!" 

He looked different this morning. Maybe because his messy hair made him look sexier...or because his chiseled chest was exposed to her. 

He raised his mug slightly, leisurely walking inside, "Would you like some coffee?" 

"Yes, please." She said, thinking that would send him away. 

He finished his drink in a gulp, stepped close to her, holding her face to roughly press his mouth onto hers. She tasted the coffee...and something far more delicious. Shocked and embarrassed, she reached up to his neck, locking lips with him as she opened her mouth, their tongues feverishly drinking into each other. 

He knelt by her side, kissing her harder and deeper as he stroked her jaw, then her bare shoulder, sinking his hand in the warm water, into the foam, to caress her breast. So soft and delicate. 

She moaned despite herself, throwing her head back. His mouth instantly found purchase of her neck as he shifted behind her, his hands torturing her body, cupping her, stroking her ever so slowly, making her sigh in ecstasy. 

He touched her like no one had before him, tracing the shape of her curves. She shivered in sheer pleasure as his rough hands traveled further down, running down her hips, reaching her inner thighs. 

She squirmed, "Please...not now." 

He groaned, his fingers brushing her intimately. Then boldly. She inhaled sharply at the contact, her head banging hard against his shoulder as she gripped his wrist. "Not now!"

It took him a great deal of control to just hold her, resting his head against her wet shoulder, "When?" 

She mumbled, ignoring the twitches in her body, "When I'm free." 

"You're killing me...look at me." She nervously shifted and he captured her lower lips, kissing her senselessly, taking her breath away. He could lose himself in her fragrance right now. 

She winced as he deliberately bit her hard. She held his arms against her chest, closing her eyes, savoring the sensation of him for a long moment, struggling to return his hot and fast-paced kisses. 

He released her after some time, both of them panting heavily. He stood, desire still burning in his eyes as he took one long last look at her. Without saying anything, he held his mug and walked out.