Burn

(evil_mandy do what I have to do...)

It was the worst thing to see and remember. It was a sight, as it was burning into his brain as it will scar him for life.

*Flashback*

"Why are you looking at me like that? You might burn holes through me". Adam smiled as he had been staring to his lover, Jay who was reading something in the phone while their pet cat Oscar who was laying beside Jay's lap.

"Why? Is that a crime now? I mean, I don't know why, you look pretty adorable today".

"Heh, well, i am getting ready for the interview".

"Right, celebrating the Intercontinental Championship, I remember you won it the first time".

"By beating you".

"Unfair way".

Jay nodded, "True, but anything for heels". Adam took his phone away, "Well, I am currently feeling insatiable, and you have 2 hours before heading there, so up you go".

"Adam!"

Later

Jay was sitting next to Mike the Miz when Randy came over, they were a little awkward since they were a little or rivals, not just in the ring but outside since both have the same love interest for Adam.

"Does this make me look taller than Jay?"

Jay slowly laughed because again, awkwardness was there but he couldn't show it of course. So, when the interview started, Randy had been complimenting him with the feud, in ring skills but Jay managed to shrug it off and go along with the flow. After the whole panel, Jay already texted Adam that he was done and he's on his way home. 

"Hey Jay". 

"Oh hey Randy".

"Nothing, Just thought I could talk to you for a while". Jay nodded, "S-sure what is it about?"

"I have thoughts about you Jay.."

"What thoughts?"

"Killing you". Jay stood still as he felt some presence behind him and then it was gone dark for him. 

Meanwhile

"Where is he? I've been calling him and he's not answering, he should be home by now". Adam was getting worried, sounds clingy but he couldn't help it. beth was there trying her best to comfort him as much. 

Adam couldn't sit still but suddenly his phone chirped with a message, from Randy? No way, he could've sworn he deleted that number ever since then. "Beth, I need you to call the cops if I'm not back in few hours". 

"What? What's going on?" 

"Just track my phone when I give you the signal okay?"

Beth nodded as she gripped the couch, she knew something was wrong at this point, she never seen Adam this distress before. 

With that, Adam sped off to the location sent by Randy, he knows this is a trap but if Jay's there then he have no choice. Randy smirked as he watched Adam come by, "Adam, look at you, handsome as always, glad you could come by and you miss me didn't you?"