I-I threw Up

How do you handle your drinking? Do you get drunk easily or not, or just one sip adn that already hits you or knocks you out. For Jay, it was nothing new to him, but sometimes he would take it to the next level and Adam, his husband would always be there to pick up drunken body. 

"Jay, I think we should head back now. You're going to make yourself sick if you keep this up though". Adam tried to pull away the extra drinks they had ordered, especially with Jay, from simple beer to getting shots. 

"Huh? I..I'm fine, ha...yeah". Jay was indeed drunk, 100% now. They were celebrating over their anniversary but now, it turned to an all out party with the peeps, you could say Jay is the life of the party but Adam had to be a mother hen at this time because of that. He's not saying that he didn't like it but sometimes the hangovers Jay had to endure was bad enough especially with his injury from wrestling, it has been indeed years but there is nothing wrong to maintain the recovery. 

"alright, fun time is over guys, time to go home, come on Jay, you had enough". Jay whined, he was already pushing Adam away at this point. 

"Jay, you had enough!". That sent out the silence to the whole scene, Jay looked down, defeated in a way. Adam sighed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you like that". 

Jay shook his head, "Don't be,...you had every right to be mad at me, I'm already being a failure of being someone to you, I'm just failing more in life". He got up and started to walk away, wobbled at first but somehow after Adam had snapped him out of it, Adam apologized to everyone and he tried to catch up with Jay before he could hurt himself. The next thing he knw, Jay was outside by the pavement and started throwing up whatever he had digested. 

Adam could only help by rubbing his back, it was already hard enough to watch him throw up the meds he took when he first  retired, it was the same night when Jay had gone full sick mode from the meds he took. 

"I- I threw up". 

"I can see that, I'll come back with water and your painkillers". Jay shook his head, "I, just need to sleep it off, please take me back to the hotel". Adam sighed but nodded by the request. "Alright, come on". 

Soon the two drive back to the hotel, unfortunately the whole ride was silent, the atmosphere was weird because they never went silent unless one of the sleeps but these two are wide awake , tired but awake. Adam guessed that Jay was overthinking over what Adam had acted few moments ago, he felt bad but he knew he was right and he had to do it. If he hadn't stop Jay, it could have affected more than just his health and Adam was already worrying enough with his own health, what about Jay?

Later they got back to their hotel room, Jay walked back to his room when Adam held the door, "Are you alright?"

Jay kept quiet as he continue to change his clothes, struggled not to stumble upon anything and showered. Adam sighed, guess he was still mad about the whole thing. Both ended their night with a warm shower and laid back in bed, Jay was facing away from Adam, but Adam wrapped his arms around Jay, surprising he wasn't fighting back and both did not say anything and slept the night away.

Next morning, Adam woke up, realizing that the bed was empty. He knew Jay woke up earlier, he yawned and got up. Got to the dining area and noticed Jay was placing out some takeout, guess he went out for it. 

"Got your favorite". Adam nodded in thanks as he sat down and the two enjoyed their breakfast. 

"Jay".

"Adam". 

Jay scoffed, "Okay, umm, well I...I'm sorry about last night, the way I acted was out of hand and kinda made you angry in the process, I didn't mean to make you angry but I don't know, I guess I lost control over my drinking habits again". 

Adam shook his head, "I wasn't suppose to shout at yu like that especially right in front of out friends like that and I was worried about you because I don't want the hangover affect you like the way that night you first took your meds like that". 

"Yeah, thanks.. *mumbling* I love you". 

"Hmm? What you say?"

"Nothing". 

"Nope, I'm not deaf, and I love you too". Jay coughed as he coughed over the sudden affection, "Hmm, blushing already I see". 

"Shut up".