Be Alright

(8 pages of notes, worth it? evil_mandy)

We all know who Edge and Christian were, one of the greatest tag teams, we know their accomplishments as tag team, but singles competition? Edge stands out the most, Christian? Not so much but Edge made sure people remembered him like they remembered Edge, not just as tag partners 

Edge, a multi champ, and then a hall of famer, just a year after his retirement, what a journey. Christian had his own accomplishment, but also retired due to concussion affecting him. despite that, he and Christian were together regardless, out of the ring too as they were real couples, not a lot knew but they don't expose much, a little but not too much. 

After years together, Christian just discovered something he had never expected. He's pregnant, wow, for a guy and him to be pregnant, he was of course happy, being a dad was always one of the reasons he retired, but he wasn't sure if Edge, Adam Copeland feel the same. 

So he went home, come across a moody Adam who was stressing out about something and Jay just sit somewhere far. "Hey Adam? Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"What do you want?"

"Hey, don't put that tone, you know I don't like hearing that tone, we talked about that"

"Well nobody likes hearing you either, nobody likes you besides me, nobody ever likes you, no wonder nobody likes you, nobody would". Jay felt like his heart shattered and looked down, he was just about to tell Adam the good news, but apparently he chose the wrong time to do so. 

Adam sighed as he went back upstairs, Jay  decided to walk to downtown, if he stayed, he was sure Adam would still be pissed because of him. Maybe he just needs time to calm down, after all, Adam is the one who works in the relationship while Jay stays at home. As he walk, he replayed every word Adam has said to him, and to be honest, every word is true, only Adam cared, nobody else did, no wonder he's a loser and maybe he deserves someone better, but what about their child? 

Jay's thoughts quickly changed when he suddenly heard people screaming, running away, there was a robbery happening nearby and the sound of gunshots were heard. Jay wanted to run but he was trapped with other people also running. People get shot one by one and Jay quickly make a run for it and jumped over a nearby barricade. He hid behind as he tried not to expose himself. 

As he wanted to crawl away to safety, he suddenly winced in pain, shit, he got hit, how come he never realized that? Must have been the adrenaline. Shit, got his left side, no no no, what if the baby...shit.

The the sound of gunshots stopped as he checked, the coast is clear, sirens were heard, alright, the cops can handle this. He got up, he was about to run away until he saw a kid in the middle of the road, where the hell are the parents at? Oh god, dizziness hit his head soon, and then he heard car tires screeched. It's the runaway robbers, no no, kid, run! Shit, Jay forced himself to get up and moved to push away the kid, but caught in the crash instead. As soon he landed on the ground, he groaned in pain, especially the left side of his body, what could go wrong anymore than that? His vision was getting worst, he heard people mumbling, trying to help but he forced himself to get up and walk off. He just want to be home for now, he was sure there's a med kit back home. 

Meanwhile

Adam was laying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, he thought he could sleep his anger away but inside, he was eating his guilt, he realized every word he said to Jay and it hurt him too. He got up, "Shit, I got to talk to him, what have I Done? Damn it Copeland". As he was about to go downstairs, the news on the TV made him nauseous . There was a robbery nearby, just few houses away from their house. He quickly realized, what if Jay was there?