Marry Me?

The hall of fame, the place where every wrestler would want to end up, and Edge, better known as Adam Copeland gets to be one. He had to retire due to his neck injury and he was glad that his long time boyfriend, Jay, or known as Christian was inducting him.

He admits, he was depressed when he got the news, everyone knew how much wrestling means to him and so early in his career and Jay was always been with him all the way even through his single’s career.

But the most brightest side for the event, he finally is going to propose to his boyfriend. HE knows Jay since the first time they met and Jay was still active, he would support Jay regardless, even when he’s not there.

*HOF event*
Jay sat down as he checked his speech and sat down beside Adam, “You alright? Ready to be hall of famer”. Adam nodded, “I guess but you’re here so.. it makes it better”.

“I done nothing though, I feel like I should be the one retire, not you, I know how much wrestling means to you, you can do another 20 years”.

“I be dead then”. Jay laughed, “I’ll follow you there then”.

Adam pecked his lips. “I love you”
“I know”. Adam then pouted by the response.

“Say it back, like you always do”. Jay laughed as he nodded. “I love you too”. Adam then let out a cute yeay which Jay laughed even harder, even if Adam was the leader of this ship but he is the most spoiled one.

It was time for Jay to come out and gave his speech, he was near in tears when he talked, he should prepare to be solo but without Adam, he wonders if wrestling meant everything to him now because Adam is. They hugged then he waited backstage listening to Adam’s speech and smiled, he was super proud of him. “Now I want to call out Jay again, I need you here”.
Jay frowned, What? He got up and Vince was ushering him to go and he did. Adam held his hand and earn some woos from others.

“Adam what is going on?” Adam then grabbed the mic as he looked at Jay right in the eye, making Jay blushed.

“Jay, Christian, Captain Charisma. You were one of the reasons we both made it here. You had always been my tag team partner whenever my mom is not around. And I have been grateful to have you here with me all the way and now it’s my trun to be with you all the way but ot just by at ringside..”

He suddenly got down on one knew, Jay was nervous, could he be?
“With all that being said, Will you William Jay Reso, marry me?”

Jay was breathing hard, he was indeed nervous, oh my god, he didn’t realize how long he had been with Adam until tonight, they act like they’re already married but it wasn’t. As he wanted to open his mouth, memories surrounded him, wow, it made him realize how much they had been gone through together and it was nice, amazing to have someone like Copeland. “Jay?”

Jay snapped out of it as he looked down at Adam, and got on down with him, “I will marry you”. Adam grinned so hard, he felt like his mouth was going to rip like a sheet of paper.

Everyone got to a standing ovation as everyone gave a round of applause. Adam hugged Jay tight, “Thank you so much”.

“I love you Edge”

“I love you too Christian”.

(A/N: I love you evil_mandy)