Nice to meet you

(Hi evil_mandy)

Adam Copeland, despite being a big wrestling fan unfortunately he didn't pursue the dream and being inspired and motivated by his mom's work ethic, he worked hard and bought her a house after getting his first big pay check.

With all that being said, he managed to spend some on getting a ticket for a convention on meeting some wrestlers and he bought one specifically for the one he always wants to meet, Christian Cage. He really likes Christian, like he's so gay for him, his mom being a mom knew that Adam had eyes on Christian.

However, she was okay with it since he is her son, as long as he's happy, she's happy. Adam was then travelled to another state for the convention, he was so excited, since he was always a fan of Christian and he always catch up to the progression, whether win or losses... He made sure he was still supporting him no matter what. 

As he was walking to the front line, he never realised how close he was and now they're just inches within each other. "Hi?" Adam didn't realised he was already facing Christian, "you alright?"

Adam immediately stepped back few steps, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be so close, oh god, I'm so gonna kicked out by the security soon". Christian let out a soft laugh, "No, it's fine, I was on my way back to the booth, you wanna come?"

"Umm, sure! I'm Adam!"

"I'm Jay". Adam surprised that he told his real name to him. "So, what made you came to the convention?" Adam hummed, "Basically I want to meet you. I mean I was and always been a fan of yours", he was practically blushing. He's talking to Christian. He needs to pass out or something.

"Really? Well I appreciate that, usually not a lot of peeps for me".

"I am one until the end"

"I'm glad. So picture too?"

Adam nodded, "S-Sure!" He went to stand beside Jay and smiled for the camera. Jay had his arm around Adam's shoulder which made Adam weak, hopefully to stay strong and not fall to the floor.

As soon as the pic was done and autograph. They shook hands and Adam aaved back at Jay as he went back to his car.

"YYEEEESSSS!" Adam screamed to himself as he look at the picture. God Jay maybe smol but he was cute as hell. As soon as he turned the picture, he noticed something.

Call me ..... and Jay's phone number was on it!.
Later that night, Adam was fiddling with this phone and he suddenly texted.

"Jay?"

"Adam?"

And thats how it started. From a confrontation..