Better Late Than Never

(Love you so much but I had to, deal is a deal evil_mandy)

Jay (Christian) was already inside the venue for the concert, it was Story of the year concert, he was very into it since he found out that they played his theme song and it was a jam of the life indeed. Unfortunately he was waiting for Adam (Edge) since he was the one who gave one of the tickets to him and Adam had his own. The music was already on as Jay tried to enjoy despite Adam may or may not make it with him. 

Meanwhile

"Shit, shit, shit, why the fuck did I take a nap before the concert?" Adam was full time running after parking his car and headed straight to the venue, he knew Jay would be so mad at him fro being always late fro their dates, even though 90% of all dates he was the one who always suggested, and he himself was late for that. 

As soon as he went in, he squeezed through the crowd as he was looking for Jay when he suddenly heard Jay's name was called out and Jay was on the stage with the band. Jay looked so cute, he may be all confidence, in the ring but in real life, he acts all shyness especially with Adam. Whenever they're on their dates, Jay would hide until Adam has to get him out of the hiding place. 

It looks like that he's going to join in the music. 

  If you close your eyes, your life, a naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived and scars never healed (scars never healed)
In the darkness life will take you to the other side
Find me waiting there, you'll see if you just close your eyes
If you just close your eyes

Adam jammed along, he knew how good Jay singing is but he rather be wrestling than using his voice. 

  Hearts uninspired
Trapped inside somebody's dream
Too close to the fire
Yet cold and so numb with the pain
But the fever has broken, and the river has run to the sea
Washed to the ocean and saved by a voice inside me  

As soon as the song ends, everyone cheered and Jay really had fun and when he saw Adam, he immediately walked away. Adam went to catch up to him. 

"Jay! Hey wait up!" He caught up with Jay but he sped up too. 

Last, they then got to the parking lost as he got in the car and locked Adam out, Jay then sighed as he start the engine of his car. Adam was knocking on the door and window. 

"Babe? I'm sorry I was late but I did watch your performance.. Jay? let me in please". 

With that, it started raining. Jay sighed as he opened the door and Adam got in. They were both sat in silent, sometimes they exchanged glances for a while until Adam turned and got Jay to a makeout session. 

Jay wished he could push him away but Adam was always the one knew how to make Jay melt. 

When they pulled away, Jay then straddled himself on Adam's laps and they got into a session. 

Later

"Why were you late? No, why are you always late every time we set our date?"

Adam groaned, "I'm so sorry, I always be that idiot who is late for everything, but better late than never, right?"

Jay scoffed "As long as you're not late to our wedding".

Adam blushed, "You...want us to get married? With me?"

Jay just keep quiet at first. "Do I look like I'm with anyone else? You're my first and I expect you to be my last".